Help!!

TanyaW

Reaction score
Ok so last June I decided to stop feeling sorry for my self and get serious about losing weight. June I started eating better and by July I had started to exercise along with that. By December I had lost 90 lbs. I was seriously motivated and unstoppable. I allowed myself a break for holidays and my girls birthdays. However, I'm finding it so hard to get back there. I haven't stopped exercising I just keep having bad eating days. I need someone to keep me on track and help me lose these last 25lbs. My husband just always tells me I've done amazing and buys ice cream lol:dohh: it's soo not helping! Anyone want to keep motivated together

You can do it. We always have treats in the house,but I've started buying Jaffa cakes, digestive biscuits. They taste just as nice when craving. Ive started to drink water when I crave something. Abstaining 100% isn't normal, go easy on yourself you are doing great

Thanks! I am pretty hard on myself. I work with 2 girls who can seemingly eat anything and not gain weight, I even think about chocolate I gain 5lbs! Thanks for the input was having a rough day that day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->