Help!

alee3

Reaction score
Sitting here googling for hours.. If I had sex 2 weeks ago, and took my clear blue digi, it says 1-2 weeks, could this be wrong & I got pregnant before that? Also, had slight light/brown bleeding 4 weeks ago only lasted 2-3 days ON and OFF.

Help please :( :wacko:

Looks ok to me. A result of 1-2 weeks on a digi matches almost perfectly. Congratulations!! I wish you a very H&H 9 months!!! Also, it can take a couple of days for some sperm to make it to the egg.

I am just so confused because the clear blue says that if it says 1-2 weeks you are technically 3-4 weeks... And could my slight bleeding have been implantation bleeding?

If you only had sex 2 weeks ago, your hormones need time to build before it will show a higher result on the digi. I never used them myself, but I hear they are not the most sensitive. The bleeding could be implantation bleeding. Also some spotting in the first trimester could be normal. Have you made your first appointment yet?

If you only had sex 2 weeks ago, your hormones need time to build before it will show a higher result on the digi. I never used them myself, but I hear they are not the most sensitive. The bleeding could be implantation bleeding. Also some spotting in the first trimester could be normal. Have you made your first appointment yet?

That's what I figured also, 2 weeks too early to show up on digi! I had sex before that 2 weeks also.. Was wondering if maybe that's when I got pregnant or maybe even before.. All this is confusing! And no not yet, hopefully go in Monday and get an appt ASAP. Stressing here... Sex 2 weeks ago was NOT suppose to happen so really hoping that's not when I got pregnant.... :(

It is entirely possible you got pregnant before the 2 weeks, but I would think your hcg levels would be higher by now. I am no expert though lol just an average mom :).

It is entirely possible you got pregnant before the 2 weeks, but I would think your hcg levels would be higher by now. I am no expert though lol just an average mom :).

Hoping so! I also took the test in the evening, maybe urine was diluted? I just don't want it to be from 2 weeks ago, I thought maybe that'd be way too soon for even a positive especially because my period isn't even due til anywhere from the 14th-16th this month..

1-2 weeks from conception but 3-4 weeks pregnant based in last monthly period. It's cause they normally date pregnancy from lasts period but the indicator on the digital test dates from conception. Congrats xx

Pregnancy is dated from ur last period normally until a dating scan is done. 1-2 on the digi means it's been 1-2 weeks since u conceived making u 3-4 weeks pregnant. If u had sex around 2 weeks ago it is exactly what I'd expect to be seeing. Congratulations xx

Yes sounds as though it is the one from 2 weeks ago for sure. Wouldn't say it will be anything before those 2 weeks as the digi reading would be higher. Congrats x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->