Help!!!

Jessicahide

Reaction score
I keep burping and it tastes like rotten egg..... What the hell.. :( What should i do?

"Eating some types of food can leave you with burps that smell like rotten eggs. To reduce your risk of eggy burps, cut down on red meat, eggs, canned food, dairy products, garlic, onion, sweet potato, asparagus, tomato, broccoli, peas, beans, and soy. Fruit to avoid include bananas, coconuts and cashew nuts. Some beverages, such as tea, coffee and fizzy drinks, can also make you gassy."

i googled burp that smell like eggs lol apparntly its all to do with your digestion going sluggish!

"Drink lots of fluids to aid digestion and keep you hydrated. For a natural gut detox, try clear herbal teas. Drink a glass of warm water with added honey and lemon juice every morning to boost your digestion.Eliminate sulfur-containing food as much as possible. Choose high fiber foods, for example whole grains and fresh vegetables. Eliminate canned or processed food from your diet. Cut out any sugar-rich foods, such as candy, chocolate, and cake"

hope you can get rid of it soon! does not sound pleasent! x

Ah, i drank a milkshake instead of having dinner last night, won't do that again! Thank you xxx

OH gets this when he has lack of sleep and dosent eat properly, a drink of Andrews solts sorts him out nit sure if you can take it while pregnant though :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->