Help?!

Buttons_01

Reaction score
So I took a test at 10dpo and got a decent line. Today at 13dpo I took another and the lines haven’t got darker, they’ve just stayed the same. Has nyone had this a Everything still be okay? Af due tomorrow x

Attachments

• F089C4F0-2F5B-481A-B5D0-789A0ED93002.jpg
    F089C4F0-2F5B-481A-B5D0-789A0ED93002.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 56
I really wouldn’t rely on the darkness of tests to ease your mind hun. Your pee could of been a bit more diluted or anything! It really doesn’t mean all that much so try not to worry.

Congratulations, though!! :hugs:

Once they're dried out they get to their full darkness (with the yellow background) that being said, I dipped two in the same sample and one was definitely more noticeable than the other xxx

Thank you for replying. I just really wanted to see a darker line. They are both with SMU and a 4 Hour Hold. I just don’t know, guess I will find out soon if it’s meant to last or not xx

I think your lines look great. Congratulations! :)

Mine looked about that with our son. Didn't see a darker line until I was a week overdue af

Echo what's already been said.

Congratulations <3

I think I’m having a chemical, my Cheapies aren’t getting darker.. this is one I took today (AF due)

Attachments

• 9C04D535-F377-410E-8F3F-1A01CCBF7881.jpg
    9C04D535-F377-410E-8F3F-1A01CCBF7881.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 39
They're nowhere near as sensitive as FRER though, so perhaps it's just that? Also, I would say that's a really nice line too for something much less sensitive and for an IC

Mm I don’t know, I took a cheapie the day before I took a FRER and the line on the Cheapie today hasn’t gotten darker x

They can take a while to really do much though. How about another FRER instead?

Every test is different

I once took a frer out the same box of two and my test was lighter so panicked and did another out a new one and it was dark

^this! I did this with Superdrug tests once and the difference was crazy! Same sample at the same time, one was super light the other was clear as day

Hi, AF was due yesterday and hasn’t shown her face yet. Maybe if she’s doesn’t show her face tomorrow then I will get another test but I don’t really want to spend close to £15 on clearblue for it to say not pregnant and af turn up anyway and I really don’t want to be obsessing over lines anymore because it’s driving me crazy! If AF is staying away then I guess it’s a good sign. My Cervix was also closed yesterday but I haven’t checked it today xx

I wouldn't do a digi yet, because they can be so unreliable and if you see a 'not pregnant' it'll shoot down any positivity which may be completely unnecessary. Could you use a FRER instead? Or a Boots early?

My cheap ones didn't get dark until alot after af was due x

These are my tests, all 2-3 days apart. I’ve only yesterday had a really dark one! It can take a while, I was panicking seeing no progression but you’ve got to give it time your still super early. These tests go in order first taken at the top, most recent at the bottom. Hope this helps x

Attachments

• 0BB2AF7E-1405-4A5B-AF35-DBC43F1A1DBA.jpg
    0BB2AF7E-1405-4A5B-AF35-DBC43F1A1DBA.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 10
IT Was a chemical, AF just arrived. Thank you for all your kind words xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members