Help!

Prayforaboy

Reaction score
Hi, im new here! New to this entire thing as i have never posted any of my ttc information online. But, i have been spending the last few days reading stories online hoping that one will be similar to mine and end in a BFP! Any how, heres my story. We have been trying to conceive for the past 8 months. I have downloaded an app to track my ovulation but basically we have just been not using protection and hitting the sheets around every other night. Last month i skipped a period for about 2 weeks. Did a couple tests that were clear negatives so i just waited for aunt flow to show and she did. I didnt second guess. This month i just had the feeling i am pregnant. Which could be my crazy mind just taking over because i want it so badly, so i started testing 6 days before my period was due. negatives negatives negatives. Then AF was finally due to start yesterday so i stocked up on the walmart tests and went to town. Now these tests were done yesterday, the day AF was due and today one day late. BOTH gave me a positive line then disappeared. I swear i can see a faint line on them still but i think my eyes are just playing tricks on me. Picture posted below please tell me what you think. According to my tracker i would have O on the 14th so if that was the case i should def be getting a BFP by now right? HELP!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 9
this is the test yesterday after the fading

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 8
Hi and welcome to BabyandBump! I see something faint. Good luck :)

Hello again! last month was not our month unfortunately! So here we are on my 2WW all over again. Here's whats going on this month, today is thursday and 10 dpo. On saturday morning i noticed pink cm when i wiped. Then once in the afternoon i had a red streak in some pretty sticky cm when i wiped, then nothing. Never had to wear a liner or had anything else on toilet paper until tuesday when i noticed brown when wiping, no red. That continued through this morning. Never enough to need a liner just while wiping. Now this afternoon i noticed more red on the toilet paper. Again only when wiping. Im not supposed to start my period until tuesday and its very rare for me to start early as i am typically late every month which super stinks as we are ttc. Has anyone else experienced spotting like this?

Welcome to bnb and it looks positive to me. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->