Help

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
Does anyone track their cycles on the pill? I’m on the 21day pill (7days off) it is my first month taking it and I haven’t done to well been taking it at different times each day.
Anyway yesterday I felt a little sick and cramps so I thought af would arrive today as today is day 1 of the 7 day break and I do sometimes get cramps when af is coming. Anyway I decided to check my cervix last night, it was there but I could only just touch it so had no chance at getting a proper feel of firmness etc, I have tried again this morning and i can’t feel it at all so must have moved even higher. Took a test this morning and I am sure there is something faint but could be eyes playin tricks. What do you all think?

Attached a photo of the test this morning please tell me my eyes r not playing tricks

21928E3D-8088-4691-AB6F-1556A5386B94.jpeg

I’ve tracked a couple just for fun. My bbt is a little elevated consistently. My lh is nonexistent basically whenever I do a spot check. The only time that I Oed on my pill was when I took a medication that interfered with it. I don’t remember what. I think it was some heavy duty antibiotic? I can’t recall just that I didn’t take the warning seriously :rofl:

I do see the shadow. Does it have color? I’d definitely retest in a day or two. Hope everything works out how you hope

Yea that’s why I’m baffled cause ur not suppose to ovulate but I also know iv done a bad job taking it (took it at different times daily) also the pill pack they gave me is short dated it runs out November I think it is and knowing I’m highly fertile leaves me that doubt. It is driving me crazy not knowing haha. I have some frer and another cheap brand on order arriving tomorrow would I be able to save my fmu in a container until they arrived or would it not be reliable? honestly I would be happy if I am lol partner ideally said he wants to wait a few month so we shall see.
I do feel like there is colour to it

What is lh? It’s been a long time since ttc haha so can’t recall.

Mhm lh is lutenizing hormone, you check with an ovulation predictor kit (opk). You have a spike before you O. Are you on the mini pill or combo pill? I’ll be honest, I’ve had cycles where I’ve missed 2-3 days in a row or just taking it late on the combo pill and not Oed. It’s really no joke. But I know the mini pill is much less forgiving. My mom got pregnant twice missing one pill. But you never know. Anything is possible.

I think at this point, fmu should get you a reliable line. Especially if you use a more sensitive test like frer but I don’t like them for fmu. I prefer smu. FXed!

Oh right I really should have realised that perhaps I should try one tomorrow. I think it’s looking more likely though iv been tired most of the day and started having some lower aches in my back, not painful but can feel it and my breasts on and off. It’s the combo pill, I would expect af in no more than 3days time

All promising symptoms but I’d also caution early pg symptoms and pms definitely overlap. I do hope you get your bfp though! If not, you said you’ll be officially ttc soon? That’s super exciting!

Sickness isn’t thou is it? Like feeling sick not actually sick thou And yes I just need to convince oh not to wait haha it is my dream to breastfeed this time the last few times it failed so I will not give up this time I’m determined.

That’s so admirable! I couldn’t bf my LO and I’ll try but I’m not putting myself through that rollercoaster again if I encounter the same issues

and good luck getting him on board early! Or better yet for a bfp

Nah. I can’t find a man :rofl: and I fluctuate back and forth between using a donor or just only having my one

Aww that’s usually me it’s so frustrating isn’t it and I went down the donor route with my 1st. I think this morning iv decided my body is just playing cruel tricks and it’s left me feeling sad about it as we all know it does. I wander if oh will pick up on it part of me hopes he does so I can convince him to try now lol it’s stupid cause I’m sure he wants it to as he randomly keeps mentioning it.

Awww I’m sorry that this wasn’t the cycle. But that’s awesome that OH is on board with more kid(s) though. Hopefully you don’t have to wait much longer to officially ttc

Sorry you're feeling sad :hugs:
It's great your OH is more on board now. Good luck! :)

Looks like oh is going to be convinced we going to have a proper chat about it. Will I ovulate this cycle since only been on pill one month shouldn’t be to bad should It? Looks like witch will arrive tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->