Help

lil lovey

Me and my son
Reaction score
Afternoon ladies
Had a miscarriage 4 September 2022
5 September 2022 i had cleaning done. 7 September 2022 we BD.For the past few days my breasts have been sore. Took 3 tests today
Is it possible pregnancy or left over hormones?

20220928_133613.jpg

How far along we’re you when you miscarried? I mean it’s possible to be leftover but those are some dark lines

Are you sure it was a miscarriage? I think it must be a new pregnancy or perhaps you thought you miscarried and didn’t. Hope all is well!

Are you sure it was a miscarriage? I think it must be a new pregnancy or perhaps you thought you miscarried and didn’t. Hope all is well!
It was a confirmed one. Had to get womb cleaning which was done on the 5th.

I'm not sure. you would have to ovulate right afterwards I'd think ..to be getting positive tests now. It's only been 23 days since your D&C. Maybe call and see if you can be seen to find out if it's a new pregnancy or left over hcg.? Sorry I'm no help. I'd be very confused.

They are very dark lines, I don’t think it’s left over after 3-4 week pregnancy. Why did they need to do a d&c for such an early pregnancy loss?

I'm not sure. you would have to ovulate right afterwards I'd think ..to be getting positive tests now. It's only been 23 days since your D&C. Maybe call and see if you can be seen to find out if it's a new pregnancy or left over hcg.? Sorry I'm no help. I'd be very confused.
Thanks il have to pop in tomorrow and get more clarity

They are very dark lines, I don’t think it’s left over after 3-4 week pregnancy. Why did they need to do a d&c for such an early pregnancy loss?
There was remaining clots and sac left. Thats what he said

There was remaining clots and sac left. Thats what he said
If there was a sac then you were further than 3-4 weeks so it could be leftover hormones. Definitely contact your doctor and see what they say. Good luck.

If there was a sac then you were further than 3-4 weeks so it could be leftover hormones. Definitely contact your doctor and see what they say. Good luck.
Went to the doctors. Positive urine. Took blood test will get results tomorrow afternoon. Took a clear blue test. Would this be leftover?

20220929_174133.jpg

I think you’ll just have to wait and see if your hormones are rising or dropping. On my last mc hormones stayed around for a good few weeks but fingers crossed this is a new pregnancy.

I agree have to wait and see if your hcg levels are going up or down. They will need to do at least 2 draws to find out. We can't tell you if it's a new pregnancy or not. Good luck

Some people do - I ovulated day 18 after our first loss last year, then had a positive hpt at 10dpo. I also have had positive pregnancy tests at 8dpo, so it isn’t that unlikely imo. I did see negative tests first, though, which I think is important to see. Fingers crossed for OP

I think you need them to be taken again. That way if they are rising you’ll know it’s a new pregnancy. Such turmoil for you, fx it’s a new pregnancy. What did your doctor say?

I think you need them to be taken again. That way if they are rising you’ll know it’s a new pregnancy. Such turmoil for you, fx it’s a new pregnancy. What did your doctor say?
My gynae wasnt available so i went to a GP. Having new tests done 10 October. Il just have to wait til then. He suspects that its a new one but its best to confirm with my gynae

Maybe buy some more digis. If you get a 3+ then it must be increasing.

My gynae wasnt available so i went to a GP. Having new tests done 10 October. Il just have to wait til then. He suspects that its a new one but its best to confirm with my gynae
The doctor did another scan and couldn't see anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->