Help!!

MomtoGavin

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Okay so I have been trying to conceive for 2 months now. My cycle day started on April 11, O'D on April 25-26, had intercourse on 25th...my period is now 2 days late and I NEVER have a late period. I do not know what is going on and I am hoping someone in the same situation may offer a little insight. I have taken over 5 HPTs and all come up negative. I have extremely sore nipples and heavy boobs. I do not have unusual discharge but I have noticed it is thick and white here and there. My cervix is firm, high, and closed...it should be soft w/ pregnancy right?? I have a 3yr old that did not give my a BFP until I was almost 6 weeks along. Is there aome sort of biological reason this happens other than the ususal speech on HCG and implantation. I am very regualr and this worries me b/c if I am not prego then when am I supposed to ovulate this month? Also I always get migraines w/ AF and I have no signs of her coming. Alright let me know if anyone has comments or possible reults from a similar situation. Thank you!! Good luck to everyone!:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->