Help!

Hehe yes toast is the same thing! With a bit of butter, its a good finger food to try :D

or soft cheese :thumbup:
Max loves his toast!

6.00 am- wakeup, breakfast maybe weetabix mashed banana whatever really:)

10.00am- 9oz bottle

1.00pm- lunch, maybe a little 'sandwich' then some grapes or raisins:)

4.00pm- dinner, I make my own purée so any kind of veg or some pasta or tuna

*snack sometime in-between*

7.00pm- 9oz bottle then BED!

Small cooked noodles are good too, basically anything that can mush up easy and is small enough that they can swallow whole without choking or is big enough that they can't break off any pieces.

I give Arianna graham crackers for snacks often. They mush up really easy and she loves them.

Id personally skip the lunch and give a breakfast instead, Alfie has weetabix but was perfectly fine with baby porridge at first! Breakfast is his fave meal of the day!

Alfie was NOT good at weaning, he hated food. Spat out whatever I gave him and I was suuuure I was doing something wrong and really struggled to get anything down him from 5.5-8/9 months! All he would eat was sweet squash and chicken puree and pasta bolognaise jars lol. Oh and his breakfast he would always eat that. Oh and baby yoghurts. Otherwise, nothing!

Then suddenly at 9 months he turned into a new baby and is now a waste disposal unit :haha: My lesson learned is to just go with the flow! Offer food every now and then and see if she takes it! You will find the patterns where she is the most hungry. Oh and try and offer food when she isnt full up from milk but isnt screaming hungry! At 10-11 months I could never imagine Alfie being off of his milk/bottle at ALL. But at 13 months he was completely fine just having food and now he just has a cup of milk in the morning (if he actually drinks it, hardly ever) and a 10oz :)shock:) cup at night. All babas are different so seriously just offer it, and if she doesn't want it dont stress :hugs:

Our routine is:
Wake up and have a 7oz bottle.
Breakfast follows at around 9.30am-Ususally baby porridge or Weetabix
Lunch at 12-She stills has a jar for lunch as i stocked up on wayy too many:dohh:
Another bottle at 2.45-6oz
Dinner anywhere between 5.30-6.00. She will eat the same as us or if we are eating unhealthy i cook her a seperate meal (this happens most nights:dohh) lol. I give her a jar for pudding and a little snack,usually ricecakes or Organix crisps.

She takes around 20 oz of milk a day.
Along with 3 meals and 3 snacks

Thank you so much for all the help! :D :hugs2:
I should probably clarify some things. I think BLW is great but I am doing more of a mixture of TW/BLW. I get jarred purees for free from WIC so I definitely need to use them. Tori loves food and as had every puree out there, I just haven't been consistent with it as, well, bottles are easier, lol. But now I have to crack down on weaning as I have 7 cans of formula instead of 10. Thank you all for your schedules, it's really helped me! This is what her day has been so far...

12pm - 8oz bottle
4pm - 3/4 mashed banana

It's 5:23pm right now and I just put her down for a nap so I'm guessing I'll probably feed her a puree around 8pm (which is when Zach and I eat dinner as he doesn't get home until 7:30pm) and then a bottle around 10/11ishpm.

We'll see how this works! THANK YOU EVERYONE! :D

ETA: She just woke up and it's 6:13pm so about an hour nap.

I have no routine at all when it comes to solids OR bottles :dohh:
Shaun chops and changes when he's hungry and happy so much I literally can't get into a routine. I suck.

Emmas routine
600-wake up, 8 ounce bottle.
Between 9 and 10- breakfast, yogurt, fruit, or whatever we're eating.
Nap at 12 usually with another bottle bc shes a pig.
Wake up between 2 and 3
She usually gets her main dinner meal at 4, then has a snack or a bit of our dinner at 6.
Bath at 630, another bottle at 700, and bed at 730 or so. Shes piggy. Just start introducing her to stuff. Where she would have a bottle before, give her a jar of food, or people food. It gets easier. :)

Ava's routine is;

Wake up (8am) Bottle 70z.
Breakfast (8.30am) Porridge/fruit/toast/weetabix/yoghurt.
Lunch (12pm) Sandwhich/jar/whatever I am having.
Bottle (4pm) 8oz
Tea (6pm) What we are having/jar & a yoghurt
Bottle (8pm) 8oz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"