help!!!!

TracyHopes

Reaction score
so hi guys!!, i really need some help, im using ov tests and they are ic's and they confuse me!!! im currently on cycle day 21, this isnt late for me as i can have anything up to a 44 day cycle. my ic's have been so up and down i dont know if im coming or going.... one day they are getting darker and the next nothing!! yday i had nothing day before quite dark tonight.... this! i dont know what to think..... also when is best to bd? just before it gets really dark when and when it is really dark? please help!! xxxx

Attachments

• IMAG0266 (1).jpg
    IMAG0266 (1).jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 8
From what I understand, it's best to be BDing the few days before ovulation. So as soon as you get that positive O test, get to it. :)
I understand on the frustrations of it, mine keep going from light to dark, dark to light, so annoying.

ok so that means few days b4 ov my tests would b nearly as dark as control line? xxx

ok so that means few days b4 ov my tests would b nearly as dark as control line? xxx

I think that's the way they're supposed to work yeah. Because once you see the positive, ovulation is supposed to occur within 12-36 hours. Or not, like I had a positive, but my temps never went up to show O. So I'm waiting on another positive. :(

ok thank you, so confusing and im determined this month lol. we have just been winging it past few months but really really hope this is our month!!!

Some girls' OPKs get progressively darker, others go from super light to super positive in a matter of a day or even a few hours. So don't get discouraged that yours are getting darker and lighter! The best time to BD is before your positive, so just keep BD'ing regularly! Good luck. :)

This happens to me too. Dark, then light, then dark...but I have never even had close to the control yet. I am only on my second cycle since going off the pill and my first cycle was only 24 days so not sure about this one! I am on day 18 and getting lighter. It was a bit dark around 14 - 15 but I only checked once a day and wondering if I missed it? Don't know but since only on day 18 and on my second cycle, I'm just going to keep testing until a positive or AF arrives. I use the same strips as you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->