Help

Tilly123

Reaction score
hey last friday i got drunk and i have lost 40mins of memory of which i was with a guy who is known for trying things but he has lost his memory to so we av no idea what happened and i have been feeling weird and sick since monday any advice??

If you were indeed pregnant I do not think you would be experiencing any pregnancy symptoms now, not until after your period was due or around that time. The only thing you can really do is wait and see if your period is late and take a test.

Just wondering, how do you lose exactly 40 mins of memory?

If you started feeling sick three days later that's far too early for pregnancy symptoms. When is your period due? I'd wait until then and test if it's late. I assume you're both worried that you had unprotected sex though, and if you did I'd get yourself checked for STDs, especially if he has a bit of a reputation x

my period is due on monday also it would have been our both first times he just tries alot but never succseds and i have no idea i think i drank to much :S

Do you mind asking how old you are and where you're from?

I don't know if you have anything like this over there but in the US we have something called planned parenthood and it's free, you can go in without a parent and get pregnancy or std tests done. Maybe you could search online and see if there's anything like that around you and could go there?

i have already looked and there is no where near that i can get to easly without my parents knowing

i have told my friend (who has a nurse for a mum) so she knows abit and she is worried by what i said ie feeling ill and feeling ill after eating and we have no idea what to do as we live in a isolated place

sometimes if you make yourself think you're pregnant - you'll start showing signs of pregnancy as well..
i wouldn't worry about it until you miss your period - plus depending on your cycle, you may have been too far past ovulation to even get pregnant.

plus - if you don't know if you haven't had sex, you may be worrying yourself over nothing. just wait it out and see.

thanks il just wait it just everything is at once n my parents would kill me if i was :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->