Helppp

jadeybabe88

Reaction score
I dont know were to post this but i had a baby on 16th september and first had sex when baby was week old and i rang docs gor morning after pill they said cant give one you wont get pregnant. Anyways been doin it since then about 6 or 7 times unprotected and i did a test on monday tuesday and yesterday come back with faint line u can see clearly do poistives i rang docs they said guarentee be from first time i did it :/? And too book in with miswifes as she thinks il b over three werks pregnant yesday and today i been spotting light pink blood what does this mean im soo confused ???

I dont know were to post this but i had a baby on 16th september and first had sex when baby was week old and i rang docs gor morning after pill they said cant give one you wont get pregnant. Anyways been doin it since then about 6 or 7 times unprotected and i did a test on monday tuesday and yesterday come back with faint line u can see clearly do poistives i rang docs they said guarentee be from first time i did it :/? And too book in with miswifes as she thinks il b over three werks pregnant yesday and today i been spotting light pink blood what does this mean im soo confused ???

Have you gone into the doctor office yet?

Hmmm... I’ve never heard of a woman getting pregnant a week after her baby was born as I highly doubt ovulation will sync in within a week and theres certainly not time to have had a regular cycle? But if you are suspecting something is not right then request to be seen earlier than next month....

I agree. It would be highly unusual for your body to ovulate that first month. Not to say it say it doesn’t happen. But it takes time, especially if you are breast feeding or pumping. I just got my period for the first time yesterday and my son is 15 months old lol. I’m not the norm though.

It takes time for the hcg to leave your body. When I had my early losses, I would show positives on tests 2-6 weeks after I lost the baby. And that’s in early pregnancy when your hcg levels are low. So I can only imagine how long it takes after birth.

Not to mother you, but if you are not intending pregnancy then you really need to find a suitable method of bc. It’s also not recommended for you to be having sex this early after giving birth. Please, take care of your body for your sake and your baby’s and family.

I was thinking the same why u having sex like a wk after bith, wernt u still bleeding and were u not sore if u had a vaginal birth

I had fully returned fertility early on. My first period came at 6 weeks exactly after birth with DD1. That means I ovulated at around 4 weeks post birth. Everyone’s body is different. Who knows what yours did with post birth hormones. I do know that they don’t want you having sex until 6 week check to avoid complications. I’d talk with your caregivers carefully and closely. Good luck.

We are wanting another baby now and i jus done another test and positive again my docs are sayin id defo be pregnant and ive always ad sex a week after well with the last three i aint sore dint tear or anything and was lightly bleedin stoped bleedin i think bout 2 n half weeks im now spotting

That’s very strange to me that your doctor okayed this. Typically, you are asked (tear or not) to avoid sex for six weeks. And usually you are advised to wait 3-6 months to ttc again. Birth is very traumatic on the body.

But honestly i’d Attribute the bleeding to having sex too early and the positive as leftover hcg. The only way to know though is to have serial betas done. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy when you do conceive or if you already have

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->