Helpppp

GALAXY2030

Reaction score
Hey ladies!!

Looking for all opinions here, I'll tell you a bit before I get into it, so I'm sorry for a long post

I have been diagnosed with pcos and endo, my partner and I have been trying to convince for 2 years now, I have read up about the FR dip and read test, I don't know if they have "fixed" the situation but I hope there is none, my periods have been all over the shop but the last one I had was at the end of march into the first day of April,

We had done the you know what and by my calculations I should be around 2-3 weeks, I have got the symptoms nausea, vomiting, sore and tender breasts, I had spotting only for one day, eating like a mad hatter, I had taken a dip and read test 2 days ago, the first test I done was morning urine and the line had appeared within 1-2 minutes I am booked in for a docs appointment on the 5th so waiting, I just want to know what you all think, my brain is screaming at me and I am just an emotional wreck thinking about it, I really do hope that it is a BFP and our wishes have been granted!

I'll upload a photo for use, and please let me know what you all think!!

Thank you soooo much ❤️❤️

Sorry ladies it not letting me upload photos and I don't know why

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"