Helpppp

StephArz

Reaction score
What do you ladies think??
I need some input....my very first time using opk's!!

https://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/s_arzola/IMG_20110906_214902.jpg

:) What are you asking? This test is very very negative! For an opk to be positive, it has to be as dark or darker than the contol line... :)

This is a positive opk :flower::thumbup:

Attachments

• pos opk.jpg
    pos opk.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 14
i think its neg. what cycle day are you in? are you using any other method to try track your ovulation? keep testing everyday though!

Well right now im on cd21 I took Clomid for the first time this month! but im not being monitored the last time I can remember I had a normal cycle was when i was 15 or 16 and they were usually 30 or 31 days. I thought i was out this month because all of my OPKs were just the control line....could it be possible im getting ready to OV??? I REALLY AND TRULY have never had 2 lines..not even as an evap...lol:haha:

Could be, what time are you taking them? When a line shows up it means that there is lh in your system. LH is released to make your egg release, but it takes alot... keep checking back with them opk's! it should get darker!

Well right now im on cd21 I took Clomid for the first time this month! but im not being monitored the last time I can remember I had a normal cycle was when i was 15 or 16 and they were usually 30 or 31 days. I thought i was out this month because all of my OPKs were just the control line....could it be possible im getting ready to OV??? I REALLY AND TRULY have never had 2 lines..not even as an evap...lol:haha:

You may be getting close. If i were you i would start testing more than 1x a day if you can. Some ladies get a positive for days and some (like me) only get it for a couple of hours.
Oh and if only 1 side of the test line is as dark as the control that still counts as a positive

Good luck & :dust:

Well at first I had only been testing once a day....but i just started testing twice a day!....Should i test more?? And i've been testing in the afternoon around 5pm - 6pm... here are todays OPK's one was at 5pm the other at 5:45pm...I do know that the wee dilutess...lol

https://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/s_arzola/IMG_20110907_175619.jpg

I would go longer in between like maybe test at 3pm then again at 5 or 6pm (you have to hold it longer so it's not so diluted) These are the strips from right before my bfp. The first one for 7/22 is at 7am (yeah i know the FMU theory) the second is at 3pm and the third is at 7pm. Good luck hon!

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 4
It looks like you are getting close honey!!! Some people never get much darker than your third one down. Keep testing and BD'ing though! I hope you get a +ve one today x

Thanx Girls!!:flower:

Im really xcited since like I said b4 I've never had 2 lines show up:happydance:

Even if I don't get my :bfp: this month (fx'd I do!!) at least I'll know the clomid worked!! lol:haha::happydance:

I have literally been going nuts!! lol....the second to last I did with FMU sooooooo I know it doesn't count as much!! LOL

https://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/s_arzola/IMG_20110908_144933-1.jpg

Still not quite there but it looks like you are close!! Keep going and get BD'ing honey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->