hen nights

Yes I have seen silver and black sashes. I am the complete opposite to you girls, my hen night will be cocked galore haha blow up man dolls Willy straws the lot the tackier the better!

Cock galore! :rofl:

I have no idea about my hen. DF thinks I'll be having a spa day while he goes to Tel Aviv though :dohh:

Yes I have seen silver and black sashes. I am the complete opposite to you girls, my hen night will be cocked galore haha blow up man dolls Willy straws the lot the tackier the better!

:rofl:

My hubby went to wakefield friday to sunday !

I on the other hand had no idea what i was doing till the day, my best friend organised it all!

I got picked up at 11am and took to her house, we had a champagne garden party at hers, all my friends and family there then we got mini buses to Newcastle to Revoloution for a cocktail making lesson then on to my favourite japanese tappinyaki resturant by then i was so drunk i got picked up at 11pm it was a utterly amazing day and really wanted a ' Hen Aversary' but was pregnant x

I'm having a night out on the 15th of June in Stoke on Trent (it was the closest place for everyone to meet up and means we get a weekend away too as we'll stay at the in law's house).

Everybody (apart from MIL) is dressing up and the theme is uniforms, so it gives people lots and lots of choice. I'm actually going as a sailor :D

DanielleM I'm having willy stuff too - bubbles, straws, cocktail stirrers and I wanted to get a chocolate willy lolly for each of the ladies coming on the night out :rofl:

I dont really have any close friends, so i'll probably just go for afternoon tea with mil and my mum :blush:

I dont really have any close friends, so i'll probably just go for afternoon tea with mil and my mum :blush:

I don't really have many friends, the majority of people coming to my hen do are family members :blush:

Most of my friends are family, 6 coming to spa day there is my sister, 3 cousins and two friends.

i'll have to have a look for the black and silver ones :happydance: i want one with a nice font though :lol:

i think my hen night might be rather more boring than i had originally planned now! :haha:

We're hiring a canal boat with a bar on board, suitable for everyone, including my 16 year old nieces and 60 year old mother :) I don't have any friends really though, it will all just be family I think!

I've had a few ideas what I want.

- Spa day then relax drinks at night doing a sales party (candle party).
- General night out at local City with a mini theme. Not over the top but a Hen Party I went to; was the bride was in bright colours and smart wear the Hens was all dressed in black and only a light yellow sash so we knew who the Bride was (no vale or 'L' plates etc.)

- Adventure weekend but not over the top like paint balling and covered in bruises etc few weeks before the wedding but all the adventure weekends are Stag Do based and to manly!..

Due to the nature of how my wedding is planned (our children are getting Christened first and then I get changed into my wedding dress and then we get married. So a huge celebration and I haven't got any wedding party only the Godparents of the children who are helping to dress me and keep the kids busy etc.) so not traditional and I'm planning it really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->