hen party stress

EmmyReece

Mummy To Olivia
Reaction score
And it's really doing my head in :grr:

I originally chose superheros as our theme and everyone was getting on board, but Chris' mum outright refused to dress up as anything and I think she's going to be the same with anything I choose.

So I've been racking my brains all last night trying to think up a new theme as I really do want to get dressed up, but I need to choose something that people can choose how far they want to go if that makes sense?

It's really upset me because she's the only one who's refused, so she would have looked like a right numpty with the rest of us. I'm actually half tempted to just turn around and say that if she doesn't dress up then she's not coming :dohh:

I'd just stick with what you want. If she doesn't want to dress up then that's her problem. Like you say, she'll be the one who stands out :shrug: Don't tailor your hen do around her just coz she's too miserable to get on board with it all

I would stick with what you want aswell, if she doesn't want to dress up well that's up to her... To me it sounds like she won't come anbyway if everyone else is dressing up :) don't worry about her! Stick to your guns :D I doubt my MIL will dress up either - but stuff her haha xx

Well we've changed the theme to uniforms as I really want to dress up as a firewoman, bright yellow trousers, red vest and yellow braces :haha: Plus it gives people lots of choice and they can still wear superhero stuff if they want to :D

If she doesn't want to dress up then as you ladies have said she'll be the one looking the pillock, not us. Though I'm kind of keeping my fingers crossed that she decides to just come to the meal with the younger bridesmaids :blush:

Aww i was gonna say don't change because of her but if you've changed to something else you're happy with!

Like the others said she will be the one that looks silly! You could always just suggest something small to her like a hat or headband!

That's what I thought as she could wear black trousers and shirt with a policewoman hat or white shirt and a tie for a schoolgirl, or blue stripey top and get a sailor hat, there's quite a few options for her

Yeah she won't look as daft if she atleast puts a hat or something on. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->