herbs/suppliments.... what do you use x

ms sunshine

Reaction score
After this total S&^% cycle (in short 2 weeks late doc says not pg just waiting for af even tho o was confirmed????!!!) rather than let it bring me down as it really did earlier today been researching and reading this book taking charge of your fertility. I do have a docs appointment on the 20th Mar for fertility but once af arrives.

So what do you guys take other than prenatals?

I have slightly raised lh levels thought at the mo they are not concerned at the level but it could be pcos or might not be but the levels shouldnt effect fertility apparently. I do have a 10 day lp (well until this cycle but lets not go there) im usually about 32 day cycle and o cd 21. Im thinking I need to increase the amount of ewcm as i usually only have it for 2 days and more fertile ladies according to this book have 4 or 5 days. I also wouldnt mind increasing my lp.

I already use red clover blossom it helped conceive my son and i have had 3 losses on it since ttc no 2 but im loosing faith. not sure if to stick with it or try something new. it hasnt seem to do much for lp either. i have read online by a herbalist to add a few drops of vitex tincture to red clover to help.

so has anyone used vitex has it helped them? i have heard of macca but again dont know if anyone has success stories?

I am also going to use baby asprin once i o. My diets pretty good except chocolate and caffine. so coffee is going :cry:and maybe chocolate except a little bit once a week. i can give up alcohol but not my chocolate :shrug:

so anyway any ideas? thought this might be a good place to bounce ideas round

Sorry you're having a crap time of it.

So I'm taking evening primrose oil up to O, vitex, maca, omegas 3,6,9, vit d and was taking b12 but stopped as it gave me terrible acne. After a stressful year and a big move abroad my cycles were all over the place, short luteal phase, terrible o symptoms and pms.

After 2 months of taking the vitex maca etc my cycles are back to normal 29 days as opposed to 23,25 or 26 days with a roughly 13 day luteal phase, it was 9 days before with one lp as short as 7. No bfp yet but at least I finally feel that with a more normal cycle I stand a chance now.

Do u stop maca and vitex after o? Amd what do if u get pg?

No I take them both everyday, although sometimes I forget when af shows up. Not 100% sure but I've read maca is really good for you so no worries if you find out you're pregnant but I'm not sure about the vitex.

I'm going to start maca again I got pregnant on it or maybe it was just a co-incidence a year ago. I take 100mg bcomplex and baby aspirin daily.

Anyone spot every month in 2ww? I don't know what to do and completely at a loss x

I am currently taking Myo-Inositol 4mg, Vitamin D3 5000mg, Wheatgrass in powder form, l'arginine 1000mg twice a day ,CQ10 600mg, ubiquinol 100mg, DHEA 25mg a day ,PQQ 20mg a day, Folate 3mg a day.

Specifically related to TTC I take myo-inositol, Vitex, and evening primrose oil. I have Maca but it's a powder and it is so disgusting I don't take it lol. I'm also on a whole pile of other things for other reasons, which I am anxious about having to adjust/discontinue when I do get pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->