Here He Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveme_x

Reaction score
Okay i finally figured out how to get my pictures off my phone :dohh: Through USB i couldn't find them :haha:
Heres my little boy Joseph or Jeremy!
Hes's 22 Weeks! The first one looks like hes smiling for us! Hehe. Its wonder he never stops kicking me only if im hungry. Sometimes i think he hits me a little too hard because some of the flutters i feel kinda hurt :shrug: and some just tickle. :flower: Idk what im doing to make him so happy he has to move so much, he does it none stop when i eat happy food like pizza & chocolate. :happydance: People complain how thier bumps arent big enough, people tell me i don't look 22 weeks but i don't want to get any bigger! :nope::thumbup:

Attachments

• IMAG0025.jpg
    IMAG0025.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 35
  • IMAG0026.jpg
    IMAG0026.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 28
Well you will get bigger... that is the fun of pregnancy.
Nice scan pics. I can't wait to get my 4d.

lol we're all gonna get sooooooooo much bigger whether we like it or not :haha: nice pics, im hoping to book a 4d scan for when im around 29/30 weeks so hopefully i'll have some pics like this to show in a few months! :happydance:

nice pics, got my 3d scan booked for 10th december early christmas present :D

Cute scans!
They will probably get removed though as your name isn't on them though! :flower:

Cute pics!

Next time remember to leave your name on them.

Cute pics!

I get what you mean about the kicking. I swear sometimes they tickle so bad even if he kicks hard lol last night I was about to fall asleep and he did like a twist and kick and it tickled :haha:

I love 3d scans, were having another 3d scan at 30 weeks :)

Nice scans!

As some of the other ladies said, you should remove them & replace them with pictures that include your name, per rules. :flow:

I'm going to put up another one later with my name on it of the leg.....they look super long probably why i get all those hard kicks! lol :haha:

No, hun you have to put the whole picture up so that your name/date/time/etc. is visible at the top (where it should be).

This is some random ultrasound pic I got off the internet.

It should look like this:

https://www.babypicturesgallery.com/data/media/4/ultrasound_baby_picture_005.jpg

:flow:

correct me if im wrong but you said you concieve in June in another post, but your only 22 weeks :S. Have you got your dates confused somewhere? because if you concieved in june depending on the date you would be between 23-26 weeks pregnant.

Let's not start another daft thread and just give her the benefit of the doubt for now :coffee:

correct me if im wrong but you said you concieve in June in another post, but your only 22 weeks :S. Have you got your dates confused somewhere? because if you concieved in june depending on the date you would be between 23-26 weeks pregnant.

I agree with you.

But I think sometimes us girls get mixed up. I mean, when I found out I was pregnant, I was so sure I conceived in June! I even thought May for a moment. But, turns out I had actually conceived in July. :flower:

Lets just give her the benefit of the doubt for now, and see what she says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->