Here He Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know we don't have OB/GYNs, I've just heard of them on Greys Anatomy :haha:

Drea is right though, you should be seeing someone a lot more than that for weight/measurements, blood work (they do often), urine samples (very important in pregnancy!), blood pressure (another important thing) and to check little guys heartbeat and eventually positioning :flow:

I havent seen doctor once in my pregnancy. No sorry, once actually but it wasnt because of pregnancy, it was just cos I was new patient.
We just meet midwife here :flower:

OP doesnt have a midwife. I do believe shes from the US so she should be seeing her ob every 4 weeks right now.

I had an STI and idk. I think the nurse meant i needed to get checked again in a couple of weeks and 36 weeks to make sure its gone completely. But is only 2 more times. :wacko: I honestly don't have a clue. That's all i was told. :shrug:

I don't understand, you should be seeing someone for your pregnancy too.
Am I just being mean or am I really missing something? :flow:

I havent seen doctor once in my pregnancy. No sorry, once actually but it wasnt because of pregnancy, it was just cos I was new patient.
We just meet midwife here :flower:

OP doesnt have a midwife. I do believe shes from the US so she should be seeing her ob every 4 weeks right now.

Yeah I just read that after I wrote that :)

why are you only seeing a doctor 4 times?? You need to see them wayyy more than thay. have you had blood work?

I had an STI and idk. I think the nurse meant i needed to get checked again in a couple of weeks and 36 weeks to make sure its gone completely. But is only 2 more times. :wacko: I honestly don't have a clue. That's all i was told. :shrug:

You should probably check up on that. at 36 you should start seeing a doctor weekly.

Well i'll be 26 weeks next time i go. So thats in 4 weeks, and then she said at 36 weeks. They only took blood samples once and urine samples both times.

How did this go from being about scan piks to seeing a dr :haha: but I think everyweres different because I saw my dr once & that was to confirm my pregnancy & take the STI swab test thing forgot what its called:dohh: :haha:
Back on topic :- nice scan pik u should change them so it has ur name onit stop it from being removed :thumbup:

An OB/GYN is obstetrics and gynaecology.
Their main focus is caring for pregnant women throughout the pregnancy.

You're supposed to go at 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 30, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40+.

she's right if she's due 20th of march would have concieved round late june early july and that would make her 22 weeks pregnant

You're right. I conceived about June 18th and she's a week or so behind me. :flower:

Well i'll be 26 weeks next time i go. So thats in 4 weeks, and then she said at 36 weeks. They only took blood samples once and urine samples both times.

10 weeks is a long time to go without seeing somebody :wacko: ask next time you go like other girls have said the normal is every 4 weeks

I don't understand, you should be seeing someone for your pregnancy too.
Am I just being mean or am I really missing something? :flow:

I am, all of its being done at the same hospital/clinic type place. I have an OB/GYN who checks me and the other nurses do all that other stuff. I found i had an sti from them last week and i finished my pills for them. Idk though, ive only been told those are the times i go back there. I don't go anywhere else.

Im really not understanding... did you misunderstand the nurse?

How far along were you when you found out?

That's what I thought, I mean pregnancy care must be the same mostly everywhere because having your urine, blood and blood pressure taken regularly is quite important.
I don't know, still waiting for the scan pic though :flow:

Im really not understanding... did you misunderstand the nurse?

How far along were you when you found out?

Nope! :nope: Thats what she told me. She said its too soon to check me so i get checked 2 more times to make sure i don't have it anymore. I was 21 weeks when i found out.

I guess i'll ask but thats what she told me about that nothing else. Only other thing we talked about was the vitamins i take and they gave me a card with the next appt and i left. :shrug:

That's what I thought, I mean pregnancy care must be the same mostly everywhere because having your urine, blood and blood pressure taken regularly is quite important.

My scan picture or your own? lol

How did this go from being about scan piks to seeing a dr :haha: but I think everyweres different because I saw my dr once & that was to confirm my pregnancy & take the STI swab test thing forgot what its called:dohh: :haha:
Back on topic :- nice scan pik u should change them so it has ur name onit stop it from being removed :thumbup:

Yeah definally about to stop being lazy and take it now lol

My scan picture or your own? lol

Yours :haha:

Thread has been closed.

With the forum template changes the notice regarding cropped pictures has disappeared and will be onto correcting this tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->