Here He Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said june?! Please don't start! Its March 20th!

No, hun you have to put the whole picture up so that your name/date/time/etc. is visible at the top (where it should be).

This is some random ultrasound pic I got off the internet.

It should look like this:

https://www.babypicturesgallery.com/data/media/4/ultrasound_baby_picture_005.jpg

:flow:

Thanks for the example but i know what they are talking about. Where the name is in the upper left hand corner. :thumbup:

yeah two of her threads been locked already :shrug: she not hurting anybody is easy enough to get mixed up i guess

correct me if im wrong but you said you concieve in June in another post, but your only 22 weeks :S. Have you got your dates confused somewhere? because if you concieved in june depending on the date you would be between 23-26 weeks pregnant.

Idk whose thread you were reading but i never said june. I know i said March 20th. Im not confused at all.

correct me if im wrong but you said you concieve in June in another post, but your only 22 weeks :S. Have you got your dates confused somewhere? because if you concieved in june depending on the date you would be between 23-26 weeks pregnant.

Idk whose thread you were reading but i never said june. I know i said March 20th. Im not confused at all.

you said you were due march 20th hun ,charlotte saying you concieved in june as in when you DTD :sex: lol

you said you were due march 20th hun ,charlotte saying you concieved in june as in when you DTD :sex: lol

Ohhh i didnt read the conceive part lmfao! I was in a hurry. I did but i went to the doctor and thats what they told me. lol

Ohhh i didnt read the conceive part lmfao! I was in a hurry. I did but i went to the doctor and thats what they told me. lol

Your doctor told you when you were due?

Yes March 20th. The ultrasound said i was 22 weeks and i put it in the ticker generator and that what comes out. Today marks my 5 month mark anyway.

she's right if she's due 20th of march would have concieved round late june early july and that would make her 22 weeks pregnant

she's right if she's due 20th of march would have concieved round late june early july and that would make her 22 weeks pregnant

No, you're missing the point I wasn't asking because of that lol
Nevermind :flow:

Then what was your point of asking then? :shrug: Im 100% i know when i concieved(this isn't just for you). Because i haven't had my period since the beginning of june. Meaning, i must have gotten pregnant after that & before july right? Today i am 5 months & i got my ultrasound friday and im pretty sure they don't lie. & My ticker says 4 more months as of today & you have a baby for 9 months right? 5+4 = 9. Correct me if im wrong? Im not bashing anyone, i don't do wrong for wrong just because some people bashed me on the other threads i made. This is the internet, i honestly don't take anyone on here (except the admin) too seriously.

Then what was your point of asking then? :shrug: Im 100% i know when i concieved(this isn't just for you). Because i haven't had my period since the beginning of june. Meaning, i must have gotten pregnant after that & before july right? Today i am 5 months & i got my ultrasound friday and im pretty sure they don't lie. & My ticker says 4 more months as of today & you have a baby for 9 months right? 5+4 = 9. Correct me if im wrong? Im not bashing anyone, i don't do wrong for wrong just because some people bashed me on the other threads i made. This is the internet, i honestly don't take anyone on here (except the admin) too seriously.

Well only you would/should know that from your maternity notes...

:dohh: it wasn't about your conception I could care less about that crappy thing/argument.

I just don't know why your doctor has told you I didn't even know you saw a doctor through pregnancy.
Normally the hospital tell you at your scan for future bookings. THAT is why I was asking or maybe it's different in places? :coffee:

Well only you would/should know that from your maternity notes...

:dohh: it wasn't about your conception I could care less about that crappy thing/argument.

I just don't know why your doctor has told you I didn't even know you saw a doctor through pregnancy.
Normally the hospital tell you at your scan for future bookings. THAT is why I was asking or maybe it's different in places? :coffee:

I was speaking in general thats why the parenthesis say this isn't just you. I wasn't jumping to conclusion or anything.
Well the doctor didn't tell me the nurse doing the ultrasound said March 20th and when i went the first time the doctor said in March. I've only gone to the doctor twice when i was 20 weeks and now at 22 weeks. I'm going again 2 more times before delivery.

I was speaking in general thats why the parenthesis say this isn't just you. I wasn't jumping to conclusion or anything.
Well the doctor didn't tell me the nurse doing the ultrasound said March 20th and when i went the first time the doctor said in March. I've only gone to the doctor twice when i was 20 weeks and now at 22 weeks. I'm going again 2 more times before delivery.

No I know, I was answering because you asked me what the point was in me asking :)

Don't you see a midwife or I don't know what they call them in America, an OB/GYN or something?
I dunno I just know everywheres different :flow:

why are you only seeing a doctor 4 times?? You need to see them wayyy more than thay. have you had blood work?

I don't have a mid-wife. & i see a OB/GYN which is a doctor right? lol I say doctor instead obgyn sorry if that confused you.

why are you only seeing a doctor 4 times?? You need to see them wayyy more than thay. have you had blood work?

I had an STI and idk. I think the nurse meant i needed to get checked again in a couple of weeks and 36 weeks to make sure its gone completely. But is only 2 more times. :wacko: I honestly don't have a clue. That's all i was told. :shrug:

I havent seen doctor once in my pregnancy. No sorry, once actually but it wasnt because of pregnancy, it was just cos I was new patient.
We just meet midwife here :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back