Here I am again! Unexpectedly in the tww. Ovulation day. Wait with me?

kell

Reaction score
:dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

Here we go again!

So....My youngest bubba is now a lively, cheeky One year old. I had the copper iud fitted when he was 6 months old and life has been pretty uneventful in that department since. Until around 2 weeks ago when my coil FELL OUT during a unusually heavy period! :blush: :shrug:

I had planned to go back to the doctors to get another iud fitted but life kinda got in the way. I've been so used to being able to dtd whenever we fancy a bit :haha: so I hadn't given the missing coil much thought since that fateful day. Oops!

Fast forward to last night (and this morning) We dtd and I got up this morning and went about my day only to be notified by my fertility app on my mobile that today is ovulation day! Cue mad panic!

Now I'm back in the tww and my head is spinning. OH is surprisingly calm though :shrug:

So there you have it. Big OOPS. Everything happens for a reason though so I'll just wait it out and what will be will be :thumbup:

Sorry for the long post!

Kell :flower:

No replies :cry:

I shall carry on regardless :thumbup:

So today I'm 2dpo I think. I've had a sharp pain in my right ovary area for the past 2 days so I guess that is corpus luteum pain so I must have ovulated from the right.

I've spoken to my OH a bit more and I've calmed down some. It's just a waiting game now!

AF is due the 17th :coffee:

Best of luck to you hun!! Do you think you will test early or wait to see if AF shows?

Thank you! :)

I think I will probably test early lol. I have zero patience and I have tests that are still in date so the temptation will no doubt get the better of me :haha:

If youbhave good tests, then you definitely need to use them up! I didn't like to test early with DS but the next baby will be our last...and I just want to pee on a bunch of sticks while I can lo

Oops lol. Are the names in your signature your kids? :flower:

I shall carry on regardless :thumbup:

I just think this is greatness!!!

I am kinda-sorta in the TWW and I will wait with you :D Me and patience aren't the best of friends, and I think possibly I tested too early because I am late for AF, demonstrating symptoms blah blah blah so I am going to test again down the road should AF still not show up.

Fingers crossed for all of you!

Hi Kell! Af is due for me on the 17th as well!!! I'll wait with you! I had some sharp/dull pain along my left ovary yesterday (I'm hoping that pain was a little bean burrowing in there )
I'm a sucker for testing early! But I'm trying to avoid it this month.

AF due on 18th. Third month of trying for our second. Feel like it's never going to happen :( not looking forward to another long 2ww, I am so impatient!

Ooh I didn't see these replies ladies, sorry! :flower: my post kept ending up so far down I assumed it has been ignored lol.

How are we all feeling today? I'm not 7dpo and trying so hard not to symptom spot but failing miserably :)

The names in my sig are my children wtt:)

Don't be disheartened hun, maybe it's just too early for you? Or you've been too busy to notice?

I'm 7dpo and I woke up with nausea and a super dry mouth. A wet feeling 'down there' but barely any cm. Apart from that, no sore boobs or anything. I'm so tempted to test already but it would obviously be a BFN so I will resist lol :)

Ooh and my sense of smell is through the roof! OH went for a pint after work and all night in bed all I could smell was beer breath. Yuck!

Kell- were all of your pregnancies different early? Or could u tell right away when u were pregnant?
My sister has 4 kiddos and she always did the ntnp approach. She knew instantly when she was... just recognized the feeling right away.

I can't really remember the older 3 because they were so long ago but with the younger ones the early symptoms were much the same. I am pretty tuned to my body so I do seem to know before it shows on a test. Buzzing/vibrating feeling downstairs lol constant wet feeling, heightened sense of smell, heavy feeling in uterus, cold/flu symptoms x

Aarrgghh so I caved and tested this morning! :blush: :dohh:

:bfn: obviously. It was just a superdrug basic digi 25 iu/l so I don't know why I expected anything else.

I'm only 8dpo possibly 9 at the most. You would think after 6 children I would learn lol :dohh:

Kell- you still have LOTS of time to get your bfp! I'm 11dpo now... and itching pretty bad to test. Trying to hold off bc I want to delay any disappointment. Still no symptoms. Af is due on the 17th so I still have some waiting to do.

My AF is due on the 17th as well and I am itching really bad to test. I want to hold off until at least Monday or so. So far I have experienced tingly boobs, mild cramping, some CM, and some dizziness. I am really praying for all of us as we wait xoxo

No symptoms for me at all. I keep looking at my application willing my dpo to go up, clearly not going to happen lol

Kell, you and I are on the exact same cycle. My AF is due the 17th and I am 8dpo today as well. Let's hang in there together!

I am smelling things like crazy today as well! BBs are a little sensitive, but that tends to happen around this time in my cycle, anyway. The most exciting two symptoms I'm having is back and front cramps (implantation?!) and SEVERE fatigue, which is not at all like me.

I know I'm symptom spotting like crazy, but I just FEEL so pregnant. I will seriously feel like a crazy person if AF ends up showing her ugly face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->