Here I am again! Unexpectedly in the tww. Ovulation day. Wait with me?

Fingers crossed for all of u ladies! Keep each other updated! Maybe this can become a lucky thread!

AF is due 20th feb or cld be earlier.. on my 6dpo now. Stuffy nose, alil cramps with whitish sticky discharges, temp was 100.4°F 3 days ago but subsided yesterday evening. And i cant stand certain smells that i usually cld! Sore throat subsided too. Now im feeling hot & cold at times. BFN few days ago which i know its too early, but yeah! I wish to join in!! :) baby dust to everyone here!!

Can I join in? I think I'm 5 dpo (according to ff) and AF is due the 21st. I've been having symptoms like crazy. Irritability, sore bb, tiredness, nausea, etc. obviously too early to test so I feel like I'm going crazy!

Can I join in? I think I'm 5 dpo (according to ff) and AF is due the 21st. I've been having symptoms like crazy. Irritability, sore bb, tiredness, nausea, etc. obviously too early to test so I feel like I'm going crazy!

I feel you cheese lover!

I was extremely fatigue and tired suddenly for the past week! I could have a good 11 hours of sleep but i still want more! And constant headaches & dizzy.. im not like this usually before AF arrived. But what i've realised is that I have been having baby dreams of a baby boy and amazingly i was so attached to him! And it was such a beautiful feeling! I usually feel doubt on wanting to get preggy past years but this cycle, im eager to have one..

Lets wait!! :)

Hello Ladies :flower: Thanks for all the replies :) We have a fair few of us waiting now, maybe we can keep eachother sane :haha:

I know it was way too early to test for me, stupid really but I had the test in my bag and it was way too tempting lol :dohh:

It's really weird because all my symptoms are mimicking my last pregnancy, every single symptom at the exact same time in my cycle so you can imagine I'm going out of my mind! I searched for an old thread on here to double check my previous symptoms and yep, spot on :shrug:

So 9dpo now and I still have the major wet feeling down there, cramps on and off, pain/heavy feeling in tops of my legs, slight yellow/Brown tinged cm, stuffy nose and last night I woke up sweating but my skin felt cold.

Think I'm going to wait to test now until at least 13 dpo.

When will you guys start testing?

Ooh forgot to say, GOOD LUCK to everyone! Hope you all get BFP'S this cycle :flower:

Kell, you and I are on the exact same cycle. My AF is due the 17th and I am 8dpo today as well. Let's hang in there together!

I am smelling things like crazy today as well! BBs are a little sensitive, but that tends to happen around this time in my cycle, anyway. The most exciting two symptoms I'm having is back and front cramps (implantation?!) and SEVERE fatigue, which is not at all like me.

I know I'm symptom spotting like crazy, but I just FEEL so pregnant. I will seriously feel like a crazy person if AF ends up showing her ugly face.

High give cycle sister! :haha: Our symptoms match too lol that crazy sense of smell has been driving me nuts! Nobody in my house is allowed to eat garlic right now because I can smell it from 2 rooms away. And the beer breath :sick:

It's really hard not to symptom spot isn't it? Every little thing is a possible symptom lol. I wasn't even planning to be here and I'm symptom spotting like mad!

Hello Ladies :flower: Thanks for all the replies :) We have a fair few of us waiting now, maybe we can keep eachother sane :haha:

I know it was way too early to test for me, stupid really but I had the test in my bag and it was way too tempting lol :dohh:

It's really weird because all my symptoms are mimicking my last pregnancy, every single symptom at the exact same time in my cycle so you can imagine I'm going out of my mind! I searched for an old thread on here to double check my previous symptoms and yep, spot on :shrug:

So 9dpo now and I still have the major wet feeling down there, cramps on and off, pain/heavy feeling in tops of my legs, slight yellow/Brown tinged cm, stuffy nose and last night I woke up sweating but my skin felt cold.

Think I'm going to wait to test now until at least 13 dpo.

When will you guys start testing?

I will be testing on the 18th feb as im in ma late luteal phase.. CD30!

I am so tempted to test tomorrow but its too early!! Lol!! :D

Can't believe I have held off from testing yet.... I'm 12dpo today! Af due on the 17th ... really itching to test. Trying to stay strong! !!
Baby dust to all! !!

I woke up with a horrible headache this morning! I had one yesterday too. I don't want to take ibuprofen or naproxen and Tylenol is useless for me so I'm just suffering. I also woke up with a runny nose and sore throat. My temps are staying up, really high for me so I'm really hopeful! Oh and the fatigue! I don't know how I stayed up so late last night but I feel like I did when my thyroid wasn't treated properly. I actually didn't think of it related to being pregnant at first, I almost called my dr for a thyroid blood test.
With my daughter I got a very faint positive 7dpo on an frer! We were traveling to visit friends and I knew there would be alcohol and in a small group it's hard to fake it so I tested and it was positive so we showed up with a 12 pack of non-alcoholic beer :)
DH has been in Mexico all week and comes home tomorrow. I know it's too early but wouldn't it be awesome if he came home to a positive?! I might test tomorrow morning and if it's bfn then wait for a while. The past couple cycles I didn't feel as confident so I didn't test unless AF was late.
This thread is looking really positive! :)

I woke up with a horrible headache this morning! I had one yesterday too. I don't want to take ibuprofen or naproxen and Tylenol is useless for me so I'm just suffering. I also woke up with a runny nose and sore throat. My temps are staying up, really high for me so I'm really hopeful! Oh and the fatigue! I don't know how I stayed up so late last night but I feel like I did when my thyroid wasn't treated properly. I actually didn't think of it related to being pregnant at first, I almost called my dr for a thyroid blood test.
With my daughter I got a very faint positive 7dpo on an frer! We were traveling to visit friends and I knew there would be alcohol and in a small group it's hard to fake it so I tested and it was positive so we showed up with a 12 pack of non-alcoholic beer :)
DH has been in Mexico all week and comes home tomorrow. I know it's too early but wouldn't it be awesome if he came home to a positive?! I might test tomorrow morning and if it's bfn then wait for a while. The past couple cycles I didn't feel as confident so I didn't test unless AF was late.
This thread is looking really positive! :)

I am so excited for you!!! (^.^")¥ baby dusting to all!! Im still feeling slightly warm than my usual temp today.. not much of cm yet but i had it lil whitish this morning, cld it bcoz im not drinking as much?

I caved! Tested... bfn... but i keep staring at it,thinking i see something but i think i just have line eye.
I caved bc i feel like im coming down with a cold.... ive always heard getting a cold is a good sign that u might have conceived.
Im def looking waaaaaay too into things. Hopeful thinkjng i guess lol ;)

Is a head cold a good sign?! I just bought 3 more frer's... I'm thinking of testing in the morning. I expect a bfn but if it isn't then I know, right?! :D
Fingers crossed everyone!

7 dpo, it seems like im having stains on my pantyliners.. more of a brownish yellow tone.. crampy.. left pelvic aching.. lower abdomen pain comes n go..

Still trying not to test it. But yeah.. stuffy nose still since 3dpo. Body is still warm than usual self. Nausea..

AF due 18th- 20th feb 16..

Sorry about the bfn Missi! Hopefully just too early for you. Cold symptoms are one of my signs so fingers crossed for you :flower:

Yep Danielle, it can be a symptom! What dpo are you now? Good luck! :flower:

Azasha, that does sound like IB. I had the exact same at 9dpo with my last pregnancy. Give it a couple more days before testing as hormone levels need to rise. Good luck :flower:

So I'm 10dpo today and I don't know what to think! :shrug:

Last night we DTD and when I went to the toilet afterwards there was bright red blood mixed with his 'stuff'. Yesterday was still 6 days before AF and I never bleed after sex or spot bright red so early. I panicked thinking the witch was coming but I'm regular so it's unlikely now I'm thinking rationally. Maybe he hit my cervix and made it bleed? Could it be IB? It's pretty much gone this morning, just a little brown tinge when I wipe. I just want to know if I'm in or out now :(

Also woke up with nausea again today :shrug:

Azasha, that does sound like IB. I had the exact same at 9dpo with my last pregnancy. Give it a couple more days before testing as hormone levels need to rise. Good luck :flower:

So I'm 10dpo today and I don't know what to think! :shrug:

Last night we DTD and when I went to the toilet afterwards there was bright red blood mixed with his 'stuff'. Yesterday was still 6 days before AF and I never bleed after sex or spot bright red so early. I panicked thinking the witch was coming but I'm regular so it's unlikely now I'm thinking rationally. Maybe he hit my cervix and made it bleed? Could it be IB? It's pretty much gone this morning, just a little brown tinge when I wipe. I just want to know if I'm in or out now :(

Also woke up with nausea again today :shrug:

Hey Kell, thank u for the heads up! Its my first time having such symptoms. I hope this is ur lucky cycle too! Fingers crossed for you darls!!

I caved and tested today, as well!!! I used a fr 6 days sooner. I actually got a very faint line. My dh and 6 year old dd could both see it, though! Still feeling apprehensive because I've read that those tests have been known to give false positives. SIGH! I will test again in a few days (thinking Wednesday??) and see if that line has darkened at all... Best of luck to all of you. Missi, don't give up hope! It might still just be too early!

And Kell, your symptoms sound super promising! Very similar to the ones I'm having as well.

Hey guys
I'm 2 dpo.and I don't wanna wait to test lol tooooo early tho

Well I tested again this morning, 15 hours after my test last night. Line looks a bit darker. Adding the image. Line has gotten even darker throughout the last 35 minutes. What do you guys thing?!?

Attachments

• 11dpo fmu 8am.jpg
    11dpo fmu 8am.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member