Here I am again! Unexpectedly in the tww. Ovulation day. Wait with me?

Well I tested again this morning, 15 hours after my test last night. Line looks a bit darker. Adding the image. Line has gotten even darker throughout the last 35 minutes. What do you guys thing?!?

if what you posted here appeared within 10 mins, it's definitely a :bfp:

Definitely positive! Congratulations!!

Well I tested again this morning, 15 hours after my test last night. Line looks a bit darker. Adding the image. Line has gotten even darker throughout the last 35 minutes. What do you guys thing?!?

Looks like a positive

Definite BFP! Congratulations! :D We have our first BFP on this thread, good stuff :) Who's next? Lol

Dreamt last night I was in a group of ladies all testing one after the other, and I got a bfp lol think I'm spending too much time on baby and bump :dohh: so I'm off to town to get a superdrug early detection test, I make myself 12dpo so I figure if it's negative I'm out. Wish me luck!

Dreamt last night I was in a group of ladies all testing one after the other, and I got a bfp lol think I'm spending too much time on baby and bump :dohh: so I'm off to town to get a superdrug early detection test, I make myself 12dpo so I figure if it's negative I'm out. Wish me luck!

Good luck!!

Good luck!!

uhh double post? LOL extra luck? :D

Good.luck

BFN on an early response test yesterday and the witch showed up this morning! I'm out!

What a crazy 2 weeks lol. As I said what will be will be so I'm fine :) I'm going to get my iud put back in so I won't be back here in the tww but I will keep checking in on you girls :flower:

I hope you all get your BFP! Baby dust to you all :) <3

This little dude is keeping me more than busy right now! :baby: :)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1455462393828.jpg
    FB_IMG_1455462393828.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6
BFN on an early response test yesterday and the witch showed up this morning! I'm out!

What a crazy 2 weeks lol. As I said what will be will be so I'm fine :) I'm going to get my iud put back in so I won't be back here in the tww but I will keep checking in on you girls :flower:

I hope you all get your BFP! Baby dust to you all :) <3

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"