Here it goes again - Low progesterone and HCG not rising

Mommy11.11

Reaction score
I miscarried on November 11th, 2018. I found out I am pregnant again on March 2nd. Went to the doctor on March 15th and pregnancy was confirmed with pregnancy test and blood work, however my progesterone levels were slightly low (7.8) and my HCG was in normal range in the 2000's. I started progesterone pills on March 16th, by mouth twice a day. Went for blood work on March 18 to check levels and had gotten my results today. My progesterone is now at 6.4 and my HCG went up only 700. I have to go back on Thursday for more blood work and my first ultrasound is scheduled for March 29th. I spoke to the nurse and asked if this means I will miscarry and her response was "Have you started cramping or spotting yet?" I stated no and she said, well this is not looking like its in my favor... I am terrified now. Has anyone had experience with this? What were some outcomes? I am being told by my husband and my family that I am over reacting and I wish they were right. However, I am feel pretty lousy about the possible outcome.

I don't want to scare you, but my levels were 5050, 2 days later 6711, 2 days later 7529. I just miscarried on Tuesday. Please, don't panic, but brace yourself. I have seen other women post about slow rising levels, but in my case it wasn't a good outcome.

I have to go for a miscarriage today. They are thinking it’s eptopic because my progrestrone is still dropping with supplements

Mommy11.11, that's amazing! Fingers crossed from here on out!

Baby has a heartbeat and is measuring right on track!!

Oh wow this is awesome
Congrats hon seeing a HB is a good sign I hope the rest of ure pregnancy continues to run smoothly and ure little beany continues to grow and thrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->