• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here she comes :-( !

Nat0619

Mummy :-)
Reaction score
Well Ladies

I'm 14dpo and can feel the telltale tummy aches that are signalling that today is the day AF will show herself :cry:

I've had a constant 'heaviness' in lower tummy since about 2dpo so at least AF may clear that and may make me feel more normal again. Why oh why do our bodies do different things every month? :shrug:

I'm not too upset this month as have just found out I have a new job so probably not ideal time to get pregnant anyway. So I am thinking of now actually having a month or two's break from ttc and just enjoy our holiday to Cornwall next week and enjoy the start of my new job. I may well get checked out at the docs during the next month or two too, guess I need to know if anything is wrong although I'm scared of what they may say :cry:

How is everyone else doing? x

don't give up till she comes, I've had 3 babies at each time I was absolutely convinced AF was coming.
fx you get a :bfp:when you want it
xxxx

Thanks Sukisam but she's just arrived. I could tell, the classic dull tummy aches about an hour before she arrives.

At least I've had my normal 14 day luteal phase this month, I got to 16dpo last month which was confusing x

So sorry Nat:sad1:...i know that tummy feeling...it's so depressing. Well next cycle is a new one...try try again. :hug:

sorry she got you onto the next cycle I guess fx this is the one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->