Here to sit for a while...

Mrs. WB

Reaction score
Hi ladies...

My insemination was yesterday... now we wait. Trying not to drive SO insane. (I think that plan has went down the toilet already!LOL) Who can wait with me to pass the time?

So ready to see that :bfp: !

Fx for you! TWW is the worst...chat as much as you need to keep yourself busy. When do you plan on testing?

Honestly... I am trying to hang until the 9th. But I know I can't! LOL Probably going to wait until the 2nd or 3rd and hope for the best.

I am also planning to test on the 9th so will try my best to motivate you to hold out :winkwink:

my SO thinks that I am psychosomatic!!! Someone please tell me that I am not going crazy and that I feel what I feel!

O - Major cramps feels like I Oed from BOTH sides. Normally one or the other.
1DPO - Major Cramps and slight headache
2DPO - Crampy like AF (Light) and pings in abdomen Lotiony CM, Low soft sensitive Cervix
3DPO - Ditto 2DPO
4DPO- Ditto plus sense of smell is on 10. Can't eat favorite food (french fries) Pulling on left side. General feeling of fullness in uterus
5DPO - Niggling pin-like pain in uterus. Creamy CM
6DPO - Creamy CM and NOTHING ELSE - Maybe niggling pains in uterus
7DPO - Creamy CM - Nothing else - zilch, na-da. Really start to think that I am out!
8DPO - A little nausea after I eat - Creamy CM, Boobs getting heavy in the PM

You aren't imagining things I'm sure,you are feeling that all because of hormones (hopefully bfp ones and not pms ones)

Very similar symptoms to me actually-
1dpo- bloated
2dpo- slept really badly,light AF like crampiness, migraine,feels like abdomen is lightly bruised,tiredness,nausea
3dpo- migraine

Okay... I am down in the dumps (pleading for a lifeline here!!!)

Like a crazy lady I tested at 8 and 9 (today) DPO and got BFN. Maybe everything is all in my head as my SO is saying. I am just over this wait already. I am getting nauseated just thinking about food today. My sense of smell in on 1000! I went on a crying jag this morning. What the heck is wrong with me if I am not pregnant?

Sorry for the vent ladies... just over this waiting.

When is your AF due WB? You definitely still have more time to get your bfp this cycle!

Aphy,

I also have sore boobs today... like I worked out without a bra! So I guess I am not out until that witch shows her ugly face.

Here is wishing that she stays gone at least another year or so. Ha!

WB - hang in there! I am also in my TWW, should be testing later next week. Also have some weird symptoms that I am not used to, feels like my uterus has a little fire going on inside. Not like a UTI burning but a warmth, type feeling??! Also, yesterday my nipples were extremely hard (sorry TMI) and you could see them through my bra, which was padded, and it was extremely embarrassing walking around work, that usually doesn't happen to me. But I am googling every single symptom so you are not alone! I try to keep DH out of it as I do not want him to know how secretly crazy I am.. lol

WB - hang in there! I am also in my TWW, should be testing later next week. Also have some weird symptoms that I am not used to, feels like my uterus has a little fire going on inside. Not like a UTI burning but a warmth, type feeling??! Also, yesterday my nipples were extremely hard (sorry TMI) and you could see them through my bra, which was padded, and it was extremely embarrassing walking around work, that usually doesn't happen to me. But I am googling every single symptom so you are not alone! I try to keep DH out of it as I do not want him to know how secretly crazy I am.. lol

TTCfirstovr30...I went on a crying jag yesterday because it is to early to pee on a stick and I got a BFN. My SO looked at me like I had two heads! LOL. Now it is kinda funny... it wasn't yesterday though.

Just so ready to get that BFP! I am still having pinching (since DPO like 3) I never get that normally, or sore boobs, or emotional about something as silly as POAS. LOL. I have been keeping SO in the loop and about ready to go mute... they just don't understand. LOL:dohh:

They TOTALLY do not understand how emotionally committed we are to this! Which is totally ok, that's what makes them men. I am also super emotional, like reading the news and just starting to cry at work in my cubical! Ugh.. Have you read the story about the twin boys that were conjoined by the head and they separated them? Balling my eyes out at work! lol.

I am waiting till the 9th too, so lets all hold on till then, we can do this!

I haven't heard about the conjoined twins. My SO has forbid me to watch anything about babies right now. I cried about an adoption and it took me like 2 hours to stop.

I was thinking about testing on DPO 14. That way if we implanted on DPO9 or 10 it gives a few days for HCg to get up high enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->