Here we go again…

Avasaurus91

Reaction score
I have just found out we are pregnant with #3 and although I know I will love baby we weren’t trying to get pregnant again as dd2 is only 8 months old!
I am somewhere between 8-12 weeks we believe awaiting a scan appt coming through I didn’t even think I was pregnant I have so many emotions and mixed feelings right now I’m scared how will I manage 2 under 2 and running around after a 5 year old it’s a lot to consider. Honestly I’ve only just got used to two babies being in the house

Congratulations! It will take a while to sink in but everything will fall into place :)

You got this!! The 5 year old will be a great help!

congratulations!

Like the ladies above mentioned, it will all just fall into place. You'll make your own way of managing it and getting it all right :hugs: xx

Congratulations on ure surprise pregnancy.
I'm sure it's all very daunting bit like the other ladies have said it will all fall into place.
I fell pregnant when my son was 5 months old but sadly it ended in miscarriage.
I went on to fall another 3 times but again I lost the pregnancy very early on.

Now expecting our rainbow. I'm almost 28 weeks pregnant now and our son is 22 months old. He turns 2 on September 23rd and this baby is due September 25th' but I being induced at 37 ish weeks so I will also have 2 under 2 bit only for about 2 weeks.
I see alot of womon on here with 2 under 2 and they worried too but there all doing so well.
U will be amazing hon.
I know its a shock but it will all work out.

Congratulations I just found out I am expecting unexpectedly too... Best of luck with your LO.

My son was 8 months old when I found out I was pregnant with #2. I wanted them close together, but the closer it got the more nervous I was. Anyway, DS2 is now 15 weeks and having the two of them so close together is amazing. DS1 adores him. It was tough at first trying to adjust and find a routine that suited us, but it’s amazing how quickly it all falls into place and I honestly wouldn’t have it any other way. Good luck!

We are in the same boat although my second is almost 3, with our first two we actively tried. We've also had 3 losses so first trimester is scary for me!

Nice to see others on this journey. Here's to 3! We will be just fine I'm sure, what's one more eh! ❤

Congratulations ladies

My son was 8 months old when I found out I was pregnant with #2. I wanted them close together, but the closer it got the more nervous I was. Anyway, DS2 is now 15 weeks and having the two of them so close together is amazing. DS1 adores him. It was tough at first trying to adjust and find a routine that suited us, but it’s amazing how quickly it all falls into place and I honestly wouldn’t have it any other way. Good luck!

Awwwww so glad all is going well hon. I have been thinking about you.

My 2nd son was 3 months old when I found out I was pregnant again. It was terrifying at 1st but it all worked out they both have Aug b days and are the best of friends now (about to be 3 and 4) you will do great!!!

Congratulations! I'm in a very similar situation. I have a 3 year old and a 10 month old. Just found out today I'm expecting. We were definitely not trying and I was hoping to wait, so I am having very similar feelings. I hope and think it will all work for you and me... it just feels crazy right now lol

Congratulations! I have no advice with that age gap but can tell you that both of my babies were surprises and it takes a bit to sink in. But after that, the excitement sets in!

I have just found out we are pregnant with #3 and although I know I will love baby we weren’t trying to get pregnant again as dd2 is only 8 months old!
I am somewhere between 8-12 weeks we believe awaiting a scan appt coming through I didn’t even think I was pregnant I have so many emotions and mixed feelings right now I’m scared how will I manage 2 under 2 and running around after a 5 year old it’s a lot to consider. Honestly I’ve only just got used to two babies being in the house

Congratulations!! You know what, I know you weren't planning it and it seems very daunting now, but think of the amazing bond your little ones will have as they grow. They will be so close.
Wishing you all the best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->