Here we go again :)

hans2009

Reaction score
How is everyone doing? Just wanting to share my story - maybe find a TTC buddy!

We tried for 4 years and finally got pregnant with our son in June of 2013, he was born in February 2014 and we are still breastfeeding at almost 14 months. I did take birth control from 6 weeks PP until December when we decided to stop preventing. I got my first period (in almost 2 years) back yesterday so begins our TTC journey!

It sounds crazy but I am excited for this journey. I have high hopes it won't take as long - let's hope the positive attitude helps!! :happydance:

Good morning! We are on cycle 4 TTC! I'm currently on CD7 so I'm a little ahead of you, but not by a ton. I'm just now starting with the OPK's. I tried them last month, but I got frustrated at them and quit before I got solid positives.

I have 3 older children. One adopted and 2 biological. My youngest is 10 and my other two pregnancies were surprises. This is my first pregnancy of actually TRYING. Who knew doing it on purpose was so difficult!?

Good morning! We are on cycle 4 TTC! I'm currently on CD7 so I'm a little ahead of you, but not by a ton. I'm just now starting with the OPK's. I tried them last month, but I got frustrated at them and quit before I got solid positives.

I have 3 older children. One adopted and 2 biological. My youngest is 10 and my other two pregnancies were surprises. This is my first pregnancy of actually TRYING. Who knew doing it on purpose was so difficult!?

I hear you! I feel like of all of my friends and I the only ones who have difficultly are the ones who try! And actually, we had given up trying (without medical assistance) with our son and made Dr. appointment. That appointment turned into a confirmation so technically, we weren't really trying either! GOOD LUCK! :dust:

Hi, This will be the 1st cycle of trying after an eleven month break. We are trying for our 3rd but we started trying initially in October 2013, resulting in two miscarriages between December 2013 and May 2014. But this is a new and hopefully more successful journey.

Good luck!!

Xx

Hello! We are going to start trying for #2 after these progesterone pills kick in so I can gave a period :) It took almost 3 years and many many fertility drugs later but were blessed with our DD in Feb. 2014. I agree though I am excited to get this started again!

Hello, I'm also trying for #2 and am on CD 7. This is our 4th month trying and I'm getting impatient. Hans, it took like we are neighbors, I am in Nebraska.

Hello, I'm also trying for #2 and am on CD 7. This is our 4th month trying and I'm getting impatient. Hans, it took like we are neighbors, I am in Nebraska.

I'm glad I'm not the only impatient one on cycle4. I feel so awful because there are SO many women here who have been going at it a lot longer than we have, but I admit it. I'm already discourage and irritated at my body. Impatience is not one of my finer qualities.

I feel the same, on one hand we haven't been trying that long...on the other I will be 36 in June. That's pretty old as far as fertility goes.

I am nearing 33 and while I know I'm technically not in the advanced age group yet I still feel like I'm a lot older than the majority.

Where at in Nebraska? I'm about 3 minutes from Nebraska! (Council bluffs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->