Here we go again!! :)

medic76097

Baby #3 on the way!
Reaction score
I think we are secretly and unexpectedly in the TWW again... 3 DPO and I have cramping and fatigue. We were out today as a family and I felt faint... and the next thought was "OMG>>This is exactly like the last two times!" So here I am again. I am horrible at taking the pill and stopped a few months ago because it made me a raging crazy lady. We DTD right on the day of O without me realizing it. oops... This will be #3 for us Fingers Crossed!

Unexpected but you seem excited! Are you? :) FX for you hun!

I think so. Lol. I'm only 4 dpo but I'm fairly sure I'll get my BFP next weekend. I knew right away with both previous pregnancies too.

I didn't track my ovulation before I think I o'ed this month but I tested the day after I think I did and it came up bright so of course I have to keep testing. And this is the results. The random blank one is a pregnancy test. Stark white

Hope this works

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 10
Bfp this morning on an IC. Saving the frer for Monday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 20
Whoops.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 26
I see it! :) I'm probably going to test on Monday too. Im not expecting anything though.

Lines are getting darker. I couldn't help myself. No more squinting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 25
Oh yes most definately!!! Beautiful pink positives hehe! Being that you dtd on ovulation could be a team blue ;)

Oh yes most definately!!! Beautiful pink positives hehe! Being that you dtd on ovulation could be a team blue ;)

We managed two boys before and they were both because of dtd on O day.... Fingers crossed its another boy... we already have everything for a boy lol

Wow that is crazy how you just knew, and you were right! Congratulations 😊

Wow that is crazy how you just knew, and you were right! Congratulations 😊

Im pretty in tune with my body lol Im the girl that rolls over after :dtd: and is like "yup, Im pregnant" I pretty much knew with my second too. I told my Dh that I was going to end up pregnant

Hey, Hope i can join... Iam 8DPO and i am dying to poas but scared..hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->