Here we go again

On to a new cycle myself! Good luck to all who will be testing soon!

Well,I'm officially out this cycle. AF arrived this morning 3 days early!!! lovely.
Oh well, at least I am 3 days ahead for cycle #4 of TTC.
See all of you ladies who also haven't been sucessful on here soon.

:dust::dust::dust:

Well,I'm officially out this cycle. AF arrived this morning 3 days early!!! lovely.

I have a feeling mine is on the way now, a day early - at this rate our cycles will be syncing!

I have a feeling mine is on the way now, a day early - at this rate our cycles will be syncing!

did you test today?

Perhaps that's what's happening?? we are all going to end up on the same cycle as our virtual BnB friends. lol
Well, keep us updated if af does or doesn't come.
:hugs::hugs:

Perhaps that's what's happening?? we are all going to end up on the same cycle as our virtual BnB friends. lol

Woke up this morning and just knew AF was knocking on the door, just waiting for the flow to start properly (excuse the TMI), so on to cycle 4 it is ladies! I'm going to have a go a the sperm meets egg plan this month - told hubby already there will be no excuses and no being too tired! Hello new month, please make it a good one!

llbean - all up to you now girl, here's hoping you get your :bfp: and don't have to join us again :flower:

Woke up this morning and just knew AF was knocking on the door, just waiting for the flow to start properly (excuse the TMI), so on to cycle 4 it is ladies! I'm going to have a go a the sperm meets egg plan this month - told hubby already there will be no excuses and no being too tired! Hello new month, please make it a good one!

llbean - all up to you now girl, here's hoping you get your :bfp: and don't have to join us again :flower:

HAHAHAH but no pressure right? LOL hey you have not had the full flow just yet so let me know.

I am BEYOND bloated, as in painfully so, have been for about 4 days now so I hope it is for good reason!

Still waiting for the flow - but my b@@bs dont hurt anymore and dont feel full anymore so its just a matter of time.. pain in the butt waiting though!

Still waiting for the flow - but my b@@bs dont hurt anymore and dont feel full anymore so its just a matter of time.. pain in the butt waiting though!

hmmmm well stranger things have happened so .... you never know

oooops...was a double post...my apologies... carry on LOL

Hiya all sorry about you ladies that are out this month x

I'm still hanging in there 8dpo gonna test on Sunday 3rd April xxx

Hope this weekend we see lots of BFPs on this thread :-D

I'm out girls - feel suprisingly ok about it though, better than I thought I would be! On to cycle 4 with a new found positivity and on the upside I get to BD with my DH lots and lots in oh about a weeks time :)

All the very best to the rest of you - its about time we got a few :bfp: in this thread!

As for those of us already out - onwards and upwards eh ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->