Here we go again

lets all visualize those pregnancies and healthy babies for us all!

oh...all done with PAP now... asked the Doctor if she could tell yet...she laughed and said "if I had major microscopic vision perhaps" LOL...well come on Doc, get to it!:rofl:

Glad your PAP is over - can't believe you asked the Dr - hahah - love it! :flower:

I had to tease ;-)... I know she can't tell...but I am a jokester by nature

TMI ALERT

but had to share... OMG had to pee so much again! what am I a Camel?

Camel perhaps?.......as long as you don't get the hump! lol
x

oh...all done with PAP now... asked the Doctor if she could tell yet...she laughed and said "if I had major microscopic vision perhaps" LOL...well come on Doc, get to it!:rofl:

Actually, if you are far enough a long she can tell! It's called Chadwick's Sign. The cervix and area become so engorged with the extra blood that they turn a blue/purple hue! I think this is at the 6 to 8 week mark, though, and you would already know by then so it isn't an early detection by any means. :)

Actually, if you are far enough a long she can tell! It's called Chadwick's Sign. The cervix and area become so engorged with the extra blood that they turn a blue/purple hue! I think this is at the 6 to 8 week mark, though, and you would already know by then so it isn't an early detection by any means. :)

yeah try 3DPO hahahaha

yeah try 3DPO hahahaha

Not so much! LOL! At my last pap I asked if I could see my cervix and the Dr. obliged. Funny looking little bugger, but it was all pink and healthy! LOL!:happydance:

Not so much! LOL! At my last pap I asked if I could see my cervix and the Dr. obliged. Funny looking little bugger, but it was all pink and healthy! LOL!:happydance:

How on earth did he show you? mirrors? I would be like "here is my cell, take a picture!" HAHAHAHAHA

How on earth did he show you? mirrors? I would be like "here is my cell, take a picture!" HAHAHAHAHA

OMG! ROFL! A picture for the baby book for sure!

She handed me a mirror and I had to scoot up a bit to see it. Totally undignified and the bending I had to do to see it was VERY uncomfortable with that lovely speculum in.:shrug:

She handed me a mirror and I had to scoot up a bit to see it. Totally undignified and the bending I had to do to see it was VERY uncomfortable with that lovely speculum in.:shrug:

AHAHAHA sorry but I just got a visual LOL... yeah I think I won't ask to see mine LOL

AHAHAHA sorry but I just got a visual LOL... yeah I think I won't ask to see mine LOL

It's okay. I laughed at myself as well and the Dr. got a kick out watching me to!

Hey ladies

Just had a laugh reading your posts and I hold my hands up I can relate to everything you're talking about!!

My OH even calls it BD now :haha:

I agree with you LLBean i wish we could find out at the actually point of conception so we wouldnt have this anxious TWW

Do any of you remember that film 'Look Who's Talking" with John Travolta and Kirstie Alley??? At the beginning it showed the sperm fighting to get to the egg and then one finally got through but they were all talking!! Its so funny xxx

:hugs:

Here's a link to that clip I was talking about in my last post x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65BV5dXXxzM

Just think ladies this could be happening right inside us as we speak!!!!

:hugs:

YES I loved that movie... if only we had access to microscopes inside like that and we could see what the heck is happening! LOL

I got all sentimental just now...my cousin's wife just had her baby today, he is so cute!
baby%20Matt.jpg

can't wait till we have one too!

BTW...update... the peeing has now turned into MAJOR Bloating...I look 6 months pregnant already! Good grief!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->