Here we go again

Hi everyone :hugs:

Why cant we just change colour or give off some whiff when we conceive - you know like some animals do to ward of any other admirers ???
Id put up with that - at least we would know!!

Obviously we would want to change back to normal after lol

Ha ha ROFL :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Hi everyone :hugs:

Why cant we just change colour or give off some whiff when we conceive - you know like some animals do to ward of any other admirers ???
Id put up with that - at least we would know!!

Obviously we would want to change back to normal after lol

Ha ha ROFL :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I'd vote for that...color change just long enough so we can see it in the am... then go back to normal LOL

Well I have no idea what to do about my BBT digital thermometer... I have noticed that it goes all over the place when I take my temperatures... but this morning it was a big one...1st read 97.60, second read 97.33, third read 97.60, 4th 97.33... ok really? So I am going with the first one ... usually it is a something between say .10 difference but this was weird...

ok so I wanted to share a card I bought and "fixed" for when I announce it to my hubby LOL... yes I know I have not seen the :bfp: YET! but it is coming! :thumbup:

So my hubby's Bday is on the 18th and I though... if I am able to shut my mouth until then and throw him off about a period or something, I could give this to him
card.jpg

what do you think Storm1Jet2? Positive thinking enough? :haha:

ok so I wanted to share a card I bought and "fixed" for when I announce it to my hubby LOL... yes I know I have not seen the :bfp: YET! but it is coming! :thumbup:

So my hubby's Bday is on the 18th and I though... if I am able to shut my mouth until then and throw him off about a period or something, I could give this to him
card.jpg

what do you think Storm1Jet2? Positive thinking enough? :haha:

Elizabeth do you think you could keep it to yourself till the 18th if u did get your BFP??????? :winkwink:

Really lovely card though x I was thinking of doing something a bit different if i get my BFP I dont know what yet!!

How are you ladies feeling today??

:hugs:

Hey everyone - how we all hanging in there? I folded and did an IC at 9 DPO - funny enough BFN, so either AF will get me on Tues or I shall test then. Nothing much to report - still got the full sore boobs but thats it! My nephew ran to hug me tonight and head butted me in the boob, man that hurt! I don't remember them being this sore before AF, but thats probably wishful thinking. Still get to imagine its a BFP til AF gets me anyway :)

LLBEAN yes def postive enough! I dream about how I will tell everyone, just want to be in the position to have to!

Hi everyone:)

love the card Llbean - fab.

IKWYM about wishful thinking and looking for symptoms etc but its so hard not to :blush:

ive said it before but will say it again - good luck, fingers x and tons baby n bump dust for us all.:hugs::hugs:

Well ladies, pretty much looks like I'm out this month, couldn't resist testing and really wish I had. Did a FRER today and funny enough BFN - gutted. Actually had a little cry and then pulled myself together and took the dog for a walk. Like you all I want this so badly and every month (ok this is only the third) feels like a huge kick in the teeth. I'm not sure how many more 2WWs I can do without becoming a complete and utter nutter.

So thought this might be my month but apparently not, I know I'm not out till the witch gets me but surely a FRER would be accurate at this stage - not even a hint of anything a very definate BFN *sigh* gutted again :(

Well ladies, pretty much looks like I'm out this month, couldn't resist testing and really wish I had. Did a FRER today and funny enough BFN - gutted. Actually had a little cry and then pulled myself together and took the dog for a walk. Like you all I want this so badly and every month (ok this is only the third) feels like a huge kick in the teeth. I'm not sure how many more 2WWs I can do without becoming a complete and utter nutter.

So thought this might be my month but apparently not, I know I'm not out till the witch gets me but surely a FRER would be accurate at this stage - not even a hint of anything a very definate BFN *sigh* gutted again :(

some people get BFN even on that one until after they are late...don't give up hope just yet :hugs:

some people get BFN even on that one until after they are late...don't give up hope just yet :hugs:

I sincerely hope I am one of those people, feeling so gutted at the minute - goodness knows what I will be like if AF does arrive! We want a :baby: so so so so badly. Spent today with my nephews and neice, and saw all of them yesterday, I seem to be surrounded with kids and so fed up with everyone telling me what a great mum I would be - I really want to be one. Wow never realised this would be so hard!

I sincerely hope I am one of those people, feeling so gutted at the minute - goodness knows what I will be like if AF does arrive! We want a :baby: so so so so badly. Spent today with my nephews and neice, and saw all of them yesterday, I seem to be surrounded with kids and so fed up with everyone telling me what a great mum I would be - I really want to be one. Wow never realised this would be so hard!

hang in there... doesn't have to be...stress kills us though and gets in our way... when we stop focusing on it all it happes.

My cousin tried for 10 years!!! all treatments you name it... they finally gave up and adopted and in less than month she was pregnant!...her case was a typical stress case.

I know you are right LLBEAN but it's trying to tell my brain to stop stressing! Just having a huge dose of sadness tonight, stupid hormones, its probably AF gearing up for her lovely appearance... then its game on again!

I know you are right LLBEAN but it's trying to tell my brain to stop stressing! Just having a huge dose of sadness tonight, stupid hormones, its probably AF gearing up for her lovely appearance... then its game on again!

well I am going through the same... symptoms are so similar from one to the other... so symptom spotting is a NIGHTMARE for me...

well I am going through the same... symptoms are so similar from one to the other... so symptom spotting is a NIGHTMARE for me...

I hope you get your :bfp: - I've give up on the symptom spotting, I think they don't usually really kick in unto you are late for AF anyway! My b@@bs are still rather heavy but I think after coming off BC that just seems to be they way the are after ovulation!

I hope you get your :bfp: - I've give up on the symptom spotting, I think they don't usually really kick in unto you are late for AF anyway! My b@@bs are still rather heavy but I think after coming off BC that just seems to be they way the are after ovulation!

well I have Estrogen Dominance (or did) so same here... so hard to tell but yes the bloating is driving me insane, more than anything else.

Aww Storm I'm sorry you're feeling so down its such a roller coaster ride of emotions this tww and I'm only in my first one!!

Try not too get too down and I've read that some people have had bfp right after a bfn just remember that hcg doubles each day so leave it a few days and test again.

FX for you hun and take care xxx

:hugs:

its true, I found this online

"A high level of hCG indicates a positive pregnancy. In some cases the increased hCG level can be detected in your blood as early as 8 days after conception, but in most cases it is usually around 11 days.

During the course of your pregnancy your hCG levels will increase and decrease, with the levels doubling on average every 30-31 hours until they peak, usually around the 9th and 10th weeks of your pregnancy.

The level of hCG then decreases slightly until the 16th week where it remains fairly constant until birth."

Thanks ladies :flower: pretty sure AF is gearing up for a grand arrival. If not it will be on to cycle 4. Was hoping this was the month as DH work schedule allowed for all our planned BD, not sure next month will be so kind. In my madness I thought we would be successful in our first month, it was such a disappointment and then again and now what looks to be again. I seriously wish I could lighten up a bit about this!

Need more :dust: !!!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies :flower: pretty sure AF is gearing up for a grand arrival. If not it will be on to cycle 4. Was hoping this was the month as DH work schedule allowed for all our planned BD, not sure next month will be so kind. In my madness I thought we would be successful in our first month, it was such a disappointment and then again and now what looks to be again. I seriously wish I could lighten up a bit about this!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Storm1jet2

Hope it helps :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Storm1jet2

Hope it helps :)

Love it - that should have it sorted :flower: - hehe made me smile anyway - thanks x

Ah Storm.... keep smiling hun.

Fingers x for you this cycle -still could happen for you. I hope so.:hugs:

We are all here for you.:hugs:

To lighten up is easier said than done isnt it.?

Think LLbean gave you so much baby dust but heres some more for you

:dust::dust::hug::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"