here we go again

gemmybean

gathering my feelings
Reaction score
hello - i have decided that enough is enough and that i really am going to have to get tough with myself, and loose this weight. I just don't feel very comfortable with the way that my body looks at the moment, and its really letting me down. :cry::cry::cry:

I have done the sliimming world extra easy diet before, and so i think that i will most likely stick with this - i know how to do it, and i know that it works (when i do it properly) so i'm going to dig out all my old books, and go through them again tonight. I think i want to loose about 2 stone maybe 2.5 stone. i'm only little, so every extra pound over what i should be shows. :blush:

i look forward to meeting some of you guys on this thread, and i will be going through and looking at a few of the posts when i've got the chance later :coffee:

Good luck hun. I was the same and want to lose another 9lbs now, i've only got a few pounds to go before i hit my pre preg weight but will feel really happy if I lose another 9lbs after that.

I've just been doing skipping (i have found it to be a really good workout), sit ups three times a day and then i've been eating smaller portions and not snacking, it was hard at first but has become easier over time (I even walked right past mcdonalds earlier and didn't glance over at it once!).

Good luck hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->