Here's hoping for a New Year's surprise!

mrs.micci

Reaction score
Hi guys!

DH and I have been ttc for just over a year now, which is a little more than disappointing since we both are only 21, I never imagined that I would have this much trouble, this early on. I have tried everything I can do at home, but have my first appointment with the woman's health clinic tomorrow to try and find out what's going on. My pcm suspects PCOS, but also I had abnormal squimos cells on my cervix which she was also concerned about. I really hope everything turns out normal and safe..

But anyways, today was supposed to be CD 1, but no sign of AF anywhere yet. I got a BFN this morning and I am pretty sure I'm just late, again.

So, here's to a new cycle, and hopefully the last. Let's make it a good one to ring in the new year! Who's with me?

I'm with you! I'm so hoping for a BFP in the new year, and if not, that my cycles will just regulate themselves. I'm so sorry you've been doing this for so long :( Its really hard. It took me 2 years to get pregnant with my daughter, and we had started looking into adoption and surrogacy - I had thought it would never happen. Then like the cliche - when I had written it off I found out unexpectedly that I was pregnant! I will keep my fx that everything turns out ok for you at your appointment and that you get your BFP very very soon! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->