Here's to another TWW! Any buddies?

Waiting on a positive OPK. I'm going to the doc today to have my thyroid checked. I haven't been feeling well and think that may be why

I think I'm ovulating!! DH and I dtd yesterday and today. Fx it happens this month!

Yay!!
I'm cd9 today, almost positive opk which surprises me so soon after miscarriage (i could also be cd11 if the spotting counts)

I hope it turns to positive soon :)

I'm on cd 18 now. My back is hurting some today which I read could be when the egg breaks free so hopefully there are some swimmers waiting on it! I haven't taken an OPK today and probably won't now that I got a positive

Temp dropped just at coverline. I'm out af should be here tomorrow at 14dpo.

How'd things

Still waiting to O glong? I was feeling ok this morning, not overly hopeful as I've had a couple of bfn's past couple of days but I though I'm still only 11dpo, still time! Then today, I get some cramps and some spotting. I'm seriously praying this isn't AF paying a stupidly early visit. :nope: let's see what tomorrow brings. Not even going to bother testing tomorrow I don't think as pretty sure AF will turn up now. If she doesn't and I get no further spotting I'll test tues. or maybe mon eve.....lol

Got positive opk saturdsy yesterday and this morning so it's happening if just happened we dtd sat night night not last night and will try tonight :)

How's this month for you what dpo are you

I just now saw this ��

So far so good! I got a bfp tonight! I've been a bit nauseous but nothing too terrible. How are you doing?

I just now saw this ��

So far so good! I got a bfp tonight! I've been a bit nauseous but nothing too terrible. How are you doing?

Yes!!!! That's brilliant
Do you have a photo of your test xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"