Hertfordshire anyone??

Rubyblu

Reaction score
Hiya ladies

Found out I am preggers two days ago! Been trying for some time for baby no.1. I have just turned 32 so it was a lovely birthday suprise!!

Totally in shock. Think I am around 4 weeks so due April 2013

Would love to get in contact with anyone in herts (I live in Hemel) to share this crazy,scary,exciting time! :hugs:

Hay..thanks for reply. Where abouts in Hemel are you?

I'm in between adeyfield & highfield, not far from maylands. How about you?

I`m just passed Warners end on the way to Potten end! Yay someone local!!
This is my first so still pretty freaked! I am alomost 8 weeks but with very few symptons (im hoping im one of the lucky ones who dont get the sickness but some days i just dont feel pregnant!) Howz your bump? any different to the first?....any advice from a mum of nearly 2 bubs ?x

Awww I wouldn't worry about not having symptoms, I haven't had any either time and just think of myself as lucky!

Hmmm no advice as such... Just take it easy as poss and enjoy every second of your pregnancy because you'll miss it once bubs is here! I spent most of my first pregnancy willing the days away, but this time I'm savouring each moment :)

Bump is big and getting a little uncomfortable during night times, but worth every second!

Will you give birth at Watford?

Thanks hun. Im so happy as tried for a while and still in shock really.Just cant get my thoughts passed the actual birth...I am sooooo scared. Everything else is just so exciting....Yep im going to watford. Heard good and bad stories about all hospitals and midwife just said it all depends on how busy they are and staff on duty at the time!!
How was your first birth?

Yeh, it does take a while to sink in doesn't it!? Now my bump is pretty big and baby is kicking up a storm in me it's starting to become a bit more real :D

I've also heard good and bad things about Watford, hopefully your experience will be one of the better ones! I'm going to Northwick Park in Harrow - had DD there and going back as need to drop her off at the in-law's on our way this time (they live near there).

My first birth was eventful :haha: I was induced 2 weeks early with gestational hypertension/very early pre eclampsia. My BP was very high and they couldn't keep it under control. Hoping it doesn't go the same way, as I'd like a nice, natural onset to labour this time... induction wasn't very nice :( all worth it though!

How long were you TTC this bean? We were trying 6 months this time, but caught on our first cycle with DD so we've been pretty lucky x

Well I came off the pill and didnt have a period for 10 months! Had lots of tests and visits to the fertility clinic,had 3 random periods and then fell. However by then I was temping,using opks..and pretty obsessed! Once I turned 31,that was it..panic stations! I work with kids too so its been a tricky journey and emotional!
Your eventful birth sounded hard..hoping this next one is better for you,they say the
2nd bub is usually better I think.How old were you with your first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->