Herts & Essex - Short protocol

Hiya

Well just got home. Only 1 made it to transfer. It was graded a 2-3 as it had some fragmentation.

When they checked the catheter thingy, the emby was still there. I was told that was a good sign as it was sticky. 2nd try and it was in place. Ironically the song playing was "dont care how u get there but get there if you can" :haha:

I just hope and pray this works. What grade was your emby hun?

I am told that i still have a good chance with my emby xx

Of course you have a good chance!! Grade 2 is great! carry on praying that it keeps on doing well for mummy!! I am glad it all went well for you xx

I had a blasto put back, but they didn't say what grade it was. Just take it easy these 2WW and have a lot of faith and belief. I pray day and night for mine to stay with me.

Enjoy your PUPO and I will continue praying for our july bfp xx

Kristy and Chichi - best of luck for the TWW, I really hope your little embies stick and you get your BFP's :)

Hello everyone! May I join? I have just started at the herts and essex. I saw David and thought he explained everything very well! I can't remember the other names! Im hopefully going to be an egg sharer and will be having icsi. There will be a little wait whilst a recipient for my eggs is found. I have read through yours posts with great interest and can't wait to find out what happens with you all!!! best of luck to you all!
x

Hey schoolteacher of course you can join! I was egg sharing as well and my wait wasn't long. All the best and update us on your journey xx

Hiya

I am doing ok. Trying my best to not get tempted to test lol. I have till Friday. Oooohhh I soooooooooooo hope its worked.

How are you?

xx

Fx for you! Im fine thanks, nothing gonna start with me for a while yet, so im just lurking on here waiting to see how all you other herts and essex ladies get on. Well roll on friday for you, and I hope it's good news!!!
x

Hi ladies,

This thread just caugt my eye as I am waiting to start the short protocol at H&E for IVF#2 (we did the long protocol last time).

I hope everyone is ok?

Fluffy x

Hi all,

Sorry for a late update ladies, unfortunately I got a BFN. We will be trying again in September/October.

Good luck to you all.

Sorry to hear that chichi. Are you feeling positive for your next round?

I am 9dp2dt now and really scared to do my poas Friday morning :dohh: I have been reading that most people have a planned bETA? I wasn't told about this. Just told to book a docs appointment on the Friday as I will need more suppositories if I get a positive? I imagine the doc will send me for a blood test?

really sorry to hear about your bfn chichi, I can't imagine how that must feel after ivf. I hope that you are coping ok with it.xx

Chichi - I am so sorry for your BFN - how are you doing? :hugs:

I can't remember did you get a frostie to try with a FET?

Kristy - :flower: not long now, I'm impressed your holding out to test! Our clinic don't do betas for BFN's on HPT's.....I guess they would if you get a BFP though. I wasn't even told to book a Dr's appointment :shrug: in case i needed more progesterone.

Schoolteacher - when do you start? are you on the long or short protocol?

I finally O'd a little late after my failed IVF - fingers crossed we'll be having IVF 2 if my baseline scan and bloods look good in about 2 weeks.

_Nell: I just called the clinic and she said you only have the beta for specific reasons so its not needed for me :shrug: Basically if its positive, I go onto docs and then back to clinic for a 7 week scan. If its negative then I call them to arrange a follow up and discuss starting our next cycle. Cos my eggs are poor, they will appeal the 6 month wait that NHS have between fresh cycles. So fingers crossed I can get in for September.

Thats great news you can start again soon. Fingers crossed number 2 is successful for you

Xxx

Chichi - I am so sorry for your BFN - how are you doing? :hugs:

I can't remember did you get a frostie to try with a FET?

Kristy - :flower: not long now, I'm impressed your holding out to test! Our clinic don't do betas for BFN's on HPT's.....I guess they would if you get a BFP though. I wasn't even told to book a Dr's appointment :shrug: in case i needed more progesterone.

Schoolteacher - when do you start? are you on the long or short protocol?

I finally O'd a little late after my failed IVF - fingers crossed we'll be having IVF 2 if my baseline scan and bloods look good in about 2 weeks.

Hello! They told me it would be short protocol. Waiting to be matched with a lady as will be sharing my eggs. Will be having icsi and fx will be matched soon so can start sept/oct? -at a guess. Also just waiting for the last of the blood tests to come back and have counselling appointment next friday!

I'm sorry your 1st attempt failed! Why was that do you think?-I know their isn't always a reason. Your treatment is through the nhs? I hope you don't have to wait too long and can get going with it asap!x

I had a sleepness night and then spent all morning in tears. So glad I booked the day off work. Hubby went in for an hour and then come home bless him.

I am better now. Just trying to be positive for round 2. I have booked in for acupuncture to start 6th August and aiming to lose half a stone in a month ready to hopefully start again in September.

I just think now the clinic know my body and so may have a better idea on what to do next. I imagine a higher dose of drugs to get more eggies? :shrug:

I have alot happening in August with 21st party, joint hen/stag weekend and my anniversay weekend so maybe I can have a fun August and look forward to a fresh start in September.

It is so heart wrenching though to act pregnant for 2 weeks (no horse riding, not lifting etc etc) and then its all gone :shrug:

BUT, when it does happen, my baby will be all the more precious :hugs:

It is so heart wrenching though to act pregnant for 2 weeks (no horse riding, not lifting etc etc) and then its all gone :shrug:

:

I think that must be the hardest thing definately...

I'm glad you have a nice august planned!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->