Herts & Essex - Short protocol

OMG Chichi!!!!! Fab news!!!! congratulations xxx

Lisa and C&J - fingers crossed for you xx

ST and Nell - hope you are both doing well xx

Just thought I would drop by and see how you ladies are doing. This thread seems to be a bit luckier lately which is brilliant.

As for us, we have our first adoption information evening in a fortnight which is a bit daunting but exciting, though I cant believe we are looking to embark on yet another long and intrusive process!

Keep up the with the lucky baby dust xxx

hi ladys :)

St - i have a question when you had your pipelle thing did you find you had a normal period? but then have like little bits of blood when wiping? ( sorry for the tmi )

also did any of you ladys have pains when stimming?

i kind of forget what the last cycles have been like think i kind of put them out of my head when they go wrong!!

I am scared this time as of what happened with the last cycle :( i started down regging today and this is where it went wrong last time :(

xx

Hi flufystar! Great to hear from you!!! Adoption sounds interesting! I hopefully will be embarking on that journey one day as I would like to adopt someday. Let us know how you get on :flower:

Lisa - I didn't have any pain during any of my stimulation. Have you asked the clinic if this is ok? Hope you feel better :hugs:

Hi Lisa, is it pain from the pipelle? I didn't dr so don't know if you get pains then, defo ask if worried.
I was cramps after pipelle and bled for a few days which then merged into my period so it was hard to know when one stopped and the other started. It was heavier than my normal AF which is light. What you had sounds fine to me. GL! It won't go wrong this time! X

Fluffy great to hear from you, I'm so glad your hopefully starting an adoption journey! You will be fabulous, go for it! Let us know how it goes please!!!!! X x x

Hi everyone else! X

I dont know too be honest its like in my ovaries well on the side.. re bleed well had the pipelle and the had a bit of blood b4 period then period came like clockwork as normal but then it stops and when me and dp did you know what a bit of blood then and then just bits when wiping lol. I have also suffered with migranes ( headaches ) for the last week i mean really bad from when i open my eyes they was terriable but today I havnt had one touch wood :)

ST - did you do anything diffrent? I need this to work I really do I am dredding next Monday I really am

another question -- hair on the face looking darker? i am so embarrassed I have had to wax as if i could see it I am worried everyone else can :(

sorry for all the questions.. i just like put all the other cycles out of my head so i forget them and now I cant think back to weather it is normal or weather its just getting worse with the more cycles i do..

I am so upset with essex at the min as with the last cycle i only got 8 eggs gave them away and Sarah said that she dosnt know if i could share again!! even tho all 3 of my shares have resulted in a pregnancy for the other lady...

I have other options as thats what helps me get thro the cycle also David said yes i could share again and the Sarah said prob not ( well lets see how many eggs you get this time )

I have always thought very highly of Sarah just upset at 2 diffrent answers on the same day?

my eggs are good the last lady only had 5 mature eggs and still got preg my first lady has had the baby the second is due

she even went on to say i could maybe share if I payed for my own drugs ?? like what would be the point if i was going to pay for the drugs I may aswell pay for the full cycle ?? just confused.

think all of this is getting to me abit

sorry for the me post :(

hope all is going well for you ladys at least there is sucess on here now gives me alot of hope.

xx

I can totally understand u being worried about everything! The blood honestly sounds fine, sounds like there was just a little bit left over that came out when u did it!
I don't know how DR works, have u started down regging? Maybe the drugs are giving u bad headaches?
I like Sarah too but I would listen more to David than her as he is the consultant after all! She said david would have to decide if i could egg share the 3rd time and i could! So i shared 3 times, all were successful apart from 2nd lady. Don't think about egg sharing again for now just focus on this cycle, this is your turn for success now!
What I did differently was I was also given steroids and heparin, I think they both helped but I believe in my heart it was the pipelle that really resulted in my success finally! I also took the whole 2 ww off work! I grew loads of facial hair with the steroids and had to get it threaded off! Ouch! If u don't want the hair, get rid! Don't feel bad hun.
What's on Monday? X

Hi ladies,

Lisa when I did my ivf cycle I seemed to bleed on and off for longer than I normally would, and when I started stims I started getting lots of pains and twinges in the ovary area. I think it just means the stims are doing what they are meant to because I ended up with 29 eggs.

Afm had scan yesterday and lining is 10.2mm and they like to see at least 8mm so our embryo transfer has been booked for next Wednesday. Feels like ages away. Do my last suprecur tomorrow then start 4 x cyclogest daily along with the 3 x progynova tablets and 1 aspirin. If successful I stay on all those until 14 weeks. The clinic made a bit of a boo boo this morning they rang me to tell me what time to come in tomorrow for embryo transfer!!! I was like urmm no my transfer is next week, they apologised and cancelled it and she said she would double check all my notes to make sure everything was all correct on there, thank goodness they hadnt started thawing our embryos!

thanks ladys for your king words think im just scared last night while i was in bed dp stared trying to talk to me and i just started crying how stupid am i lol :)

well ST i have the next scan see how things are going everything went ok till then last time but I wasnt getting any pains really and this time i feels more like the first cycle but then i start worrying again that things will go wrong.

this time i didnt take the pill as that plays tricks with my body and i dont take the metformin as that makes me sick so i have just done this cycle just like the first one

as that was the one i got 20 eggs all i can do now is pray that my body does what its meant too

thanks again..
xx

Hey Lisa and C&J,

Hope you are fine and your treatments are going well.

Nell - not long now!!!

ST - how are u?

Hey Lisa and C&J,

Hope you are fine and your treatments are going well.

Nell - not long now!!!

ST - how are u?

Hi C-F

yeah its going fine thanks 17 big eggs at scan today and lots of little ones so much better than last time but dont think ill relax till i know for sure how many i have tbh

Ec on monday @10.45am

how are you :) xx

Hi all I'm fine thanks. X

C&j have u had transfer now? GL! X

Lisa best of luck for retrieval, sounds like u will get a good share of eggs :) x

Chichi! How ru feeling? Good I hope! X

Good to hear from u fluffy! U had the adoption evening yet? X

Hey Ladies, :)

Yes Ive had my transfer done now, was done on Wednesday. 2 out of 4 blasts thawed survived and we had them both put back. Not feeling any different so far which puts me on a downer x

Hey Ladies, :)

Yes Ive had my transfer done now, was done on Wednesday. 2 out of 4 blasts thawed survived and we had them both put back. Not feeling any different so far which puts me on a downer x

st - all the eggs are mine this time so i am happy the the number of follies just hope that nothing goes wrong on monday.

i am so much pain this time like the first and second as but the last time i wasn't in that much pain as obviously i didn't have many eggs / follies ( it was just too soon to do the cycle i think well hope )

im hoping that we get to blast and that we get some frosties aswell :)

xx

Oh yes of course they are Lisa! How lovely to have them all to yourself for once!!! X

Don't worry C&j Wednesday was only a few days ago, I wouldn't of been feeling anything yet. X x x x

Oh yes of course they are Lisa! How lovely to have them all to yourself for once!!! X

Don't worry C&j Wednesday was only a few days ago, I wouldn't of been feeling anything yet. X x x x

ST - yes i just hope we get alot as we have fertilization issues :( out of 7 mature last time we got 1 that diddnt fert and 1 fert abnormal 1 had 3 pronacels and 3 fert normal we did get a positive but obviously didnt last

xx

Hi everyone,

ST - I'm fine, just eating too much and a lot of acne!! How are u feeling? Did you find out the gender or you will wait for surprise?

Lisa - it's lovely to have them all to yourself. I hope you get plenty of eggs and some frosties in the end. Good luck with your EC today.

CJ - As ST said, don't worry too much. Your little embbies are snuggling in, in there. Not everyone gets signs of implantation. I hope you do get your BFP.

Hi everyone,

ST - I'm fine, just eating too much and a lot of acne!! How are u feeling? Did you find out the gender or you will wait for surprise?

Lisa - it's lovely to have them all to yourself. I hope you get plenty of eggs and some frosties in the end. Good luck with your EC today.

CJ - As ST said, don't worry too much. Your little embbies are snuggling in, in there. Not everyone gets signs of implantation. I hope you do get your BFP.

thanks chick everything went well now just worry about how many fert it will be a long night i think lol xx

Aww Lisa, I'm sure you that fertility report will be good. It only takes one remember.

Hey ladies, not good news from me Im afraid. Frozen cycle didnt work just had bloods done to confirm its negative. Cant believe we are still no closer to having a baby, will start another fet in January going to enjoy a good Christmas first.

Hey ladies, not good news from me Im afraid. Frozen cycle didnt work just had bloods done to confirm its negative. Cant believe we are still no closer to having a baby, will start another fet in January going to enjoy a good Christmas first.

hi CJ

i am sorry to read your news good to have a plan b not that its much comfort but it helps to look forward to something else..

dont give up hope we will all get what we want just some of us will wait abit longer and not by choice

take time out to get yourself together again

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"