Hes got a rash

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
Ive just got charlie out the bath and he has a rash on his back like little bumps i havnt used any other bath products im worrying cos of him having meningitis last time i found a rash im scared now but i think it looks like a different kinda rash this time its more little bumps :hissy: I dont know what to do ?:cry: xxx

aww is it just a sudden rash? If you're concerned take him to your GP just to ease your mind :hugs:

is it still there hun x

i would keep an eye definatly because of the menigitus x

Could you ring out of hours for advice
x

yeah its gone down a bit but still there he seems perfectly fine though hes playing happily i think i might just phone nhs just to make sure, i only noticed it cos i took his clothes off and wasnt untill he got out the bath i saw it xx

Does he sweat at night, because Alexa had little bumpy rash on her back, and it was from sweat/heat rash. :hug:

Does he sweat at night, because Alexa had little bumpy rash on her back, and it was from sweat/heat rash. :hug:

he doesnt really sweat alot and had just had a bath its gone down a bit now but i phoned the nhs but he couldnt really say alot as has no other symptoms and its not a red under the skin rash so i said il just keep a close eye on him tonight hes gone to sleep in his cot now he seems fine i really hope hes ok im going to worry tonight :hissy:

i forgot to say it does look like heat rash though so i hope thats all it is

sounds like heat rash bless him x x

:hugs: hope all is ok hun xxx

Jasmine gets those little bumps on her head if she has been upset or crying, it is heat rash for us.

Ask your Doc if you are concerned though.

Maybe he got a little hot in the bath? sounds like a heat rash to me too, Bethanie gets this a fair bit.

hes still got it this morning , its gone down a bit on his back but its on the side of his neck now, i think il phone the nhs again just to make sure he seems happy still though and it does go when you rub your finger on it xx

Aww bless him...hope he is ok...keep us updated xxx

awww bless, i hope its nothing to worry about :hugs:

well i phoned the nhs again today they told me to go to the pharmasist and they sent us to the hospital and they reakon hes ok as the rash goes when you press it but ive just gotta keep an eye on him xxx

My son was always coming out in strange rashes but they never seemed concerned as long as they dissapeared when u pressed on them. Hope he gets better soon xx

My son was always coming out in strange rashes but they never seemed concerned as long as they dissapeared when u pressed on them. Hope he gets better soon xx

yes i was so worried though as it was very similer to the rash he had when he got meningitis :hissy: its gone down a bit though now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->