Hes worried how hes going to get home............

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
Im sitting here with my left swollen, tight, sore, purple and I can hardly bear weight on it. At home with the 2 kids, cant dare to lift the baby unless I am on the floor then I cant get up from the floor.

Have a doctors app at 5 which I will have to drive to as to get a lift will put a friend out completely, and OH's bus doesn't get in till 75 mins after my appointment............so he expects me to sit in the car in a car park for what will be nearly an hour until his bus gets in.

I told him at 1pm I could hardly walk.

I'm trying to get someone to watch the kids so I don't have them in the car if it is a DVT, but that means someone driving 17 miles to mine :( and everyone is working. Docs doesnt have any home visits left etc.

No home visits?? Thats a disgrace! Could you get a taxi??? Hope you sorted it out by now xxxx

I got it sorted. Suspected DVT so more running about tomorrow to hospitals..........think he will have to stay off as cant see how I am going to get the kids down the stairs and dressed myself when I can hardly walk :(

Oh dear poor you. Why dont you get a taxi to hospital tomorrow and claim it back,its prob better than driving. Yes think he will have to stay home with children!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->