Hey Everyone & Congrats

alittlefaith

Reaction score
Hi ladies, how's your day going ? I was just posting to say congratulations to you all .
Im pregnant w/ my second baby . Estimated due date is December 27 according to first day of last period.

I was just wondering how is your pregnancy going so far (symptoms & everything)

When are you ladies due ?

& I was also wondering does cycle length really matter when trying to calculate your due date ? I'm addicted to due date calculators especially since I haven't had my first scan yet .

Hello and welcome to first tri :) congrats on your BFP. I'm also expecting my second and my due date estimated on my lmp is 29/11/15 won't know for sure until my scan. X

Hi!
So far I'm a little crampy, cranky, tired and constantly hungry with really sore boobs. Yesterday I had a few sharp back pains but otherwise I'm feeling pretty good!

I'm due around December 30th! Haven't had my first scan yet to get measured so I'm just relying on the calculators.

Hi! Congrats on your bfp! I am due (according to online calculators) on January 14th. Won't have a scan til 12 weeks so not sure how accurate that is.
Symptoms so far are pretty minimal, the odd wave of nausea and a few af style cramps but nothing else.

Congrats! I'm due November 22nd, so I'm closing in on the end of the first Tri. (I'm 10 weeks 6 days today) My symptoms have come and gone and come back again through this time and have included the ever pleasant All day morning sickness (Which has decided to come back in the last couple days) Fatigue, Sinus issues, Nose bleeds, Sore breasts, Mood Swings, and recently some round ligament pains.

My EDD is Jan 9, 2016.

So far, other then the many positive pregnancy tests I have had no signs of actually being pregnant. I feel great, lots of energy. It's still early though, things will probably change. At around 6 weeks with my daughter I was throwing up morning, noon and night.

Hey Congrats!
I'm due 27th December according to my last period!
I have a few symptoms, I'm constantly hungry but that is also coupled with constantly feeling sick at the moment.
I've been getting heartburn which I got all the way through my pregnancy with my son.
I have tender boobs and I've been getting AF style cramps on and off.
I had a bit oF spotting and cramps last week so on Friday at 5 weeks 5 days I had an early scan - everything looked like it was were it should be but as it was so early there was no baby or heartbeat to be seen. She said that's normal and she wasn't concerned but I have to go back on 15th May just to double check everything is going ok.
Oh and I'm super tired allll the time!

Congrats!

My EDD is 3rd January.

Today I'm mostly tired, cranky, crampy, achey and a little nauseaus

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back