Hey Everyone

Shannenx5

Reaction score
So i feel a little odd looking around at this stuff. But im really worried for my girlfriend.
My name is Shannen and i've been going out with my wonderful girlfriend Christina for 6 months now and i love her to death.
We are both concerned that she may be pregnant and neither of us really know what to do
Can anyone please tell me signs of pregnancy and what we can do about abortion?

Thanks a lot

Shannen

Oh and i forgot to mention

We starting thinking she was around march break (16 ish?)
In march and april her period was delayed a few days
and recently she's been feeling naseous and can't sleep at all
Any help would be great

thanks again

hi hun.... i would suggest getting some pregnancy tests??

as far as everything else, you may want to see your doctor about all of that....
hope that helps

As for signs of pregnancy, she could have these symptoms, or more, or less:
urinating more frequently, being bloated, larger more sensitive or sore bbs, a missed period, feelings of nausea, increased or decreased appetite, and etc.

If you are really worried though, the best thing to do is test if she has missed her period. If she hasn't missed her period, she might want to either wait to miss/not miss her period or got to the doctor and get a blood test, which will be able to tell her she is/isn't pregnant sooner than a at-home test. As for the abortion thing, I don't have any experience in that area, but if you decide to abort, just make sure you think long and hard about it and are making the right decision for you. Anything else, just message me :)

thanks a lot.
is there a certain amount of time you have to wait to be tested?

untill she misses a pierod for the at home ones...
blood test, if she already has symptoms a doc can do it.

Ok thanks a lot =]

I really appreciate everyone who has something to say

if we do end up seeing a doctor is there anyway we can do it without our parents finding out?
I'd rather not have to say we think she is pg and scare the S$%^ out of them if she really isn't.
And if she is, how should i tell my parents?
they are usually supportive, but i'm not sure how they would react

If she goes to the doctors then noone has to know as they have to keep it confidential. OR she could buy a test without telling her parents of course.

When was her last period?

She may just be feeling sick and losing sleep because she is worried!!

Try not to panic. As said by the other girls just either see a Doctor (who will have to keep it confidential) or buy a home pregnancy test (which is best to take once she completley 'misses' a period)

If it is a positive and you have to tell your parents, there is no easy way. Firstly you need to give yourselves a few days to talk to eachother and decide what is the best for you. The sit down together with your parents and explain what has happend.

x

Well there is nothing you can do at home unless she has already missed her period. If she hasn't and you just want to go into the doctors and get some straight answers then do so. Everyone's pregnancy is different so you can't really rely on symptoms. Some people don't experience any and others only have a few. Some of them are frequent urination, tender breast, a possible slight coloration change of the nipples, feeling nauseous/getting sick, and fatigue.

As far as your parents, don't worry about any of that until you know. Once you do know and if she is pregnant you should tell them together as a couple. Maybe sit all of your parents down together so you can all discuss the situation openly.

Best of luck to you! :hugs:

The first step is to find out. If she is, the best approach to telling your parents is just t be straight forward. Its very scary and the hardest part, but once you get it over with its a huge weight of your chest. Most Parents will freak out, so be prepared for tears and anger, but most will get over it and by the end of the pregnancy they will be excited to meet their grandchild.

hi you must be worried sick !!

ok so if she is preg which you will know soon enough with the test and you BOTH want a termination then get to your doc's asap if she under 12 wks it's as easy as taking a tablet..

Good luck guys think carefully about your options x also i agree talk to your parents they might rant and rage but they all want what's best for you and you might think they are old not clued up but they looked after you guys !!

If you test and she is pregnant I assume from your first post you don't intend to keep the baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->