Hey everyone!

Beyond

Reaction score
I'm 22 years old , so i'm not exactly a teen lol. But I did have my first daughter when I was 17 years old ( a month a way from turning 18) she is now 4 years old. I was posting in first trimester but kind of felt unwelcome there. Like I would hardly get 5 replies to ANY of posts.

Anyways , I'm 7 weeks 4 days pregnant. I used to post on here during my last pregnancy , under a different screen name. Unfortunately that one ended in a miscarriage. You all were very supportive and nice to me when it happened.

I feel a lot more comfortable talking to people around my age. Also I love giving advice to those younger because I was a teen mom myself. I went through my senior year in highschool while pregnant and graduated 4 months after giving birth.

I am so nervous about this pregnancy for some reason. I don't really think I have a reason to be. But since I had a miscarriage my paranoia peaked.

I miscarried from a blighted ovum , but I really think it was because the guy I with had issues. He's had several miscarriages with other girls also.

I had my ultrasound and saw my baby's heartbeat on Tuesday! I am so happy because I didn't get to see any of that last time.
The only thing that worried me was I was originally thought to be 8 weeks but they dated me as 7 weeks 1 day that day. The doctor seemed to not be worried about the difference because I have a longer cycle.

Here's a picture of my little darlings ultrasound:

https://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag44/Poohbakoo/Picture689_zps33aceac7.jpg

Hiya im lauren im.19 and Congratulations hun im happy for you I am sorry for your miscarriage I have had 2 one a few years ago and a missed miscarriage nearly at.11 Weeks and it was so hard so I understand how it feels but now im 25 Weeks today with my little miracle

Congratulations and welcome :wave:
Sorry about your previous loss :hugs:

My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a 14 month old son called Jason and I'm 19 weeks pregnant with our second Team :yellow: baby :flower:

Congratulaions and welcome back! So sorry to hear about your loss :(

I'm Kaleigh, 20 (next month), and 24 weeks with our first, a little girl called MaKinely Grace (originally MaKinley Aurora, but her daddy wanted Grace so ai caved) :cloud9:

:wave: I still post mostly in the teen sections, and I'm 22 as well :) my eldest daughter has just turned four, and I also have a 2 1/2 year old son and 4 month old daughter.

Congratulations on your pregnancy :)

Welcome! I'm Shannon, 21, and I have a 2 year old named Victoria "Tori"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->