Hey Everyone! :)

cillybean83

Reaction score
I'm new to this area of the site! My little man was born 2 months ago and my husband and I are BOTH working on weight loss before we try for baby #3...which will definately be our last!

I had a very rough pregnancy with Jack, and if I'm going to be honest with myself, it was rough only because I was severly overweight before I got pregnant. I ended up with gestational diabetes, and I know without hesitation that I do NOT *EVER* want to be a diabetic...it was so hard to handle!

We are WTT until September of this year. Originally we were going to wait until November but I was thinking that on the off chance I got pregnant right away (highly unlikely, it took 3 years to conceive Jack) then I would be pregnant all summer and it is so HOT here! lol

My goal is to lose 40-50 pounds before we start TTC...

I look forward to getting to know you all!

<3

Hi Cillybean :) Just want to wish you good luck on the losing weight. I know just how hard it is. Last year I lost just under 100lb but im glad I did feel like a different person now x

Good luck with the weight loss! Let us know how you get on :) x

Hey welcome to wtt :) and good luck with the weight loss xxxx

Welcome and good luck with your weight loss! I know how difficult it can be to lose but trying for another baby is great motivation! :D

Hey welcome to WTT! I hope your weight loss goes well :) x

Hi and good luck with your weight loss. We are in the same position of OH and I trying to lose weight before we ttc properly. I've lost 17lb but want to lose another 40 ish before ttc. Good luck with it.

Ooooo another one for the September team! Go Team!! :rofl:

Good luck on your weight loss and welcome to WTT, hope we can keep you company until the time comes to TTC!

thanks guys! Hubby and I are doing totally different "diets"...he just eating less and I'm low carbing...mine is a lot stricter than his but I have PCOS as well which makes it REALLY hard to lose weight to begin with! The only thing that seems to work is low carb.

hello and welcome to wtt :wave: i'm currently dieting with pcos, loss of 21lb's so far - it is so hard! please feel free to stop by my wtt journal, i've lost a lot of weight with pcos in the past (and put it on again :dohh:) so no how tough it is x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->