hey girls I'm newly pregnant!

pollydolly

Reaction score
hi girls, I'm 20 & my OH is 20 in just less than 2 weeks & we are expecting our first!

so we had stopped TTC and were NTNP but not really thinking about any of it, anywho I'm due my AF tomorrow (have a period tracker)
and had a single FRER left and thought I'd do it just so it didn't go in the bin unused as I'd said I don't want to do any tests or have any around for temptation

anyway, the test line showed up before the control line and within about 25-30 seconds was an obvious positive.
can't believe it!

may I join you ladies?! I know I'm not quite a teen anymore but feel I'd fit in around here more!
I'm four weeks 3 days xx

Welcome and congratulations :wave:
My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a little boy who just turned one and I'm pregnant with our second :flower:

What a lovely surprise for you, congratulations and welcome! My names Jess, i'm 18 and roughly 8+1 weeks along.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

nice to meet you ladies :D

I'm so excited for the first midwife appointment!
I'm in the uk, where is everyone? can't wait to see baby on an ultrasound xx

I'm UK too, down in the south! Have you got an appointment yet?

I have!
June 13th at 12.30pm!
oh where abouts? my gran lives in Brighton.
we're up near Leeds xx

Congratulations! i know what i was like when I found I was pregnant! couldnt stop crying Im one of the young ones here, My names Victoria Im 17 and 8 weeks 2 day pregnant with my first ... Big congrats!!! x

UK too :)
Not long until your scan! I have mine in 5 days :flower:

haven't booked a scan yet :( the 13th is my midwife appointment!
hope I get an early scan.

thank you&hello Victoria!

happy & healthy 9 months to all xx

I really need to book a scan asap! I live by Southampton. I've been to brighton, its beautiful!

it's amazing for shopping! wouldn't mind living there but it'd be a massive move as its a 4-5 hour journey.
spoke to my midwife today she'll be booking my first scan at my booking appointment woooo xx

Welcome and Congratulations!
Im Lisa [20], DH is 23, our daughter Emma is about to be 3 on the 19th of June, and our little boy is due the 18th of June!

Congratulations! I'm Emilee and my baby girl Amelia is 15 days old. Hope you have an easy 9 months. :flower:

hello congratulations on your pregnancy :) im lauren im 19 and i am 15 weeks and 5days pregnant hope your well x

congratulations!!:) Im Bethany and im 15 and im 37 weeks 2 days pregnant with a baby girl named Sadie Mae:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->