hey girls I'm newly pregnant!

Congrats, and welcome :) I'm jess, 18 and 12 weeks 1 day pregnant with my first :)

That's actually exactly what I found out, as well!!! Crazy :haha: and your test sounds just like mine was!

Anyway, Congratulations! I'm Kaleigh, 20, and my OH is 23. I'm 14 +1 with our first! Ours was planned, too, but we had all but given up when we found out :cloud9:

thanks ladies! H&H 9 months!!

kailynn that's crazy! we were very shocked to say the least haha xx

Hey and welcome:flower:
That's craaazy! You stopped TTC and got your BFP, it must've been a shocking but amazing moment:happydance:
I feel kind of old for this forum to, so I know how you feel.. I will be 20 in November and OH is 27.. but I feel more comfortable here.
Congratulations though:hugs2:
I'm Kayla, 37 weeks today with a baby girl were naming Jordyn Marie.
Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months<3

Hey and welcome:flower:
That's craaazy! You stopped TTC and got your BFP, it must've been a shocking but amazing moment:happydance:
I feel kind of old for this forum to, so I know how you feel.. I will be 20 in November and OH is 27.. but I feel more comfortable here.
Congratulations though:hugs2:
I'm Kayla, 37 weeks today with a baby girl were naming Jordyn Marie.
Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months<3

it was amazing! I'm so happy just praying it sticks.
it's like I can't get my head around it but I'm growin more in love every like hour! so crazy.
you haven't got long left then! when's your due date xx

Congrats and welcome!! :D My name is Evita, i'm nearly 18 and i'm 19+5 with my son :) Due October 21. Happy and healthy 9 months to you! :flower:

Hi! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm 21 and have a 2 year old girl and 24 weeks pregnant.
Hope all is going well for you!

Congratulations!! I'm Remi :) I'm 20 and 8Weeks 5days pregnant with my first <3
Hope your well and have a happy healthy 9 months :) x :flower: x

thanks girls!

where is everybody? I'm wondering when ill have a first scan xx

Congratulations! I'm Shannon, 21, and I have a 2½ year old named Victoria "Tori"! :D

Congrats hun!
My name is Lisa, i'm 19 & have a 9 week old son Quinsy. I'm not from the UK i'm canada

Thank you ladies!
lovely of everyone to comment, amazing to know I'm not going to be on my own!xxx

I'm from New Zealand, and I got a dating scan booked as soon as I visited the doctor :)

hopefully ill have the same! x

Just tell a little white lie and say you have no idea when your last period was, they're irregular or something hehe. They should give you a dating scan then :p x

I think I told her on the phone! waaaa :(
I've had 2 MCs in the past though so I thought they might keep a close eye on me?xx

I think I told her on the phone! waaaa :(
I've had 2 MCs in the past though so I thought they might keep a close eye on me?xx

That may be the case, although i'm not 100% sure. Maybe if you tell them that you just want to make sure all is well because of your previous losses (which I am so sorry about :hugs: ) they will be a bit more lenient? Always worth a try :) xx

I hope so!

I'm worrying already about this little bean because of all the cramps I'm having but I know it's completely normal.
my boobs have never hurt so much haha xx

congrats :D

Cramps are normal, just keep an eye on them and if they worry you then contact your doctor. I had intense cramps for 17 weeks with my first and bleeding this time around.

Pregnancy is a scary thing, all the symptoms for the bad things are the same as normal pregnancy symptoms, so it gets confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->