Hey girls

Hey everyone!! Can I join your team? : )

Hello again,

Its been a long/manic/bad day here in the office. 20 minutes and i can go home. :)

:hug:

Hey girls can I join? I really hoping that I'll manage to do it this month.....

Am off for the name girls, wont be around tonight so have a good one.

Wendy
xxx

hey Girls!! Well i will be testing on April 2nd!! And i have a totally PMA, and I know i will get my :bfp: this month!! And i hope everyone else does too!!! Lots and lots of :dust::happydance::dust:

Put me down for April 10th, I'm in! Does anyone have the actual url address that they can copy and paste in a post from their siggy? When I click on the link above all it shows is the picture...

Technologically challenged is what I seem to be....

I should O in the next 2 days! Lines are getting darker!

Morning girls,

Am in shock. Woke up with AF type cramps and the sudden urge to test.

Got a very faint line on a sainsbury's cheapy and a "Pregnant 1-2 weeks" on a CB digital. :bfp:

Have followed the SMEP this month. Looks like it's worked. I have kept a detailed diary of all the symptoms i have had for the last week and will post them for you.

Good Luck to everyone here, i hope you all get your :bfp: this cycle.

fx'd for a sticky bean.

Wendy
x

mummyandttc - when you get here, dont wait till tomorrow. TEST!

Good luck.

Wendy
xxxxx

WendyK congrats on your BFP! YAY!

So glad someone has one already- always a great boost in a new team.

Fx for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Bring on the other BFPs I say!

Had some ov pains today I think even though I am only CD11 and ovulated last month on CD20 (although hoping it will be more like CD14 or CD15 this month and it may be, based on CF)- here is hoping the eggy comes this weekend so we can try to catch it many times. hehe!

Off to read up on SMEP since I am knew to this and didn`t know what it was!

WendyK congrats on your BFP! YAY!

So glad someone has one already- always a great boost in a new team.

Fx for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Bring on the other BFPs I say!

Had some ov pains today I think even though I am only CD11 and ovulated last month on CD20 (although hoping it will be more like CD14 or CD15 this month and it may be, based on CF)- here is hoping the eggy comes this weekend so we can try to catch it many times. hehe!

Off to read up on SMEP since I am knew to this and didn`t know what it was!

Thank you.

Need to get ready for work but to be honest is the last thing on my mind. Still early days so fx'd. SMEP worked for me. I was sceptical at first and thought it was maybe a bit to regimented but decided that i would give it a go. Am glad i did now. Its well worth a try.

Good luck hun.

Wendy
x
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh