Hey girls

Does anyone have the actual url address that they can copy and paste in a post from their siggy? When I click on the link above all it shows is the picture...

Technologically challenged is what I seem to be....

Instead of clicking on the link, click just to the left of it and drag, to highlight it. Then right click and 'copy'. Thats the URL :)

All updated on the front page. Good luck for our :bfp:'s

Congrats on your BFP Wendy!!! That is so exciting!! How many DPO were you?? I hope you have a fun and healthy 9 months!!!

Congrats Wendy on your :bfp:. On behalf of all us 2009ers we wish you a healthy 9 months and a healthy baby. :hugs: Dont forget to keep us updated on how your going :)

Thats one for the sperm meets egg plan. Heres a link for all the girls interested. When i know my partner is home for a full cycle im def going to give it a go. https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Girls, Why don't we all try it (the sperm meets egg plan) this next cycle and see how reliable it really is? I am now waiting for :witch: so I'll be ready to start in 10-12 days. I'd be awesome if we all got our :bfp:'s at the same time!

So who's gonna try it???

In a totally different subject, I thought I'd post my experiences of 6 cycles ttc-ing, in the hope that it might help others not stress as much over symptoms as I have. (Sorry, it's a bit looooooong.)

1. The first cycle ttc-ing I thought I was pregnant the day after O, and had the most terrible morning sickness for the next 7 or 8 days after that, but I had imagined the whole thing.

2. The second cycle I followed my ewcm and had sex too early. Apparently I get ewcm too soon before O.

3. The third cycle my opk's were getting darker and then all of a sudden the lines disappeared. Had I kept testing, I might have realized my REAL lh surge was a few days later. Still during that same cycle my bbs were huge and sorer than ever!! I was convinced I was pregnant. But my bbs stayed sore until about a week after AF had come and gone. Goes to show you that symptoms tell you NOTHING!

4. The fourth cycle, of course, I was convinced I was pregnant, but it ended abruptly on CD17. Still have no idea why. However, this AF was heavier and longer than my normal so I thought among other things, that something must be wrong with me. I even convinced myself that I may have been pregnant and lost the child too soon to have tested positive (anything not to admit it had failed).

5. During cycle 5, the one I'm in right now, I discovered several things that were different, which could all be pregnancy indicators: CP was really high about a week after O, I was very constipated, and then yesterday cervix was low and very, very soft.

I now find out that antacids cause constipation (I had taken antacids) and if your bowels are full, as you would expect if you are constipated, your cervix stays in a high positon. And I googled all day yesterday trying to find the meaning for having a low soft cervix and I never found anything, but it seem to me now all it means is that :witch: is coming.

Today, my temps are way below coverline, I'm cramping, and CP is back to low and firm, so :witch: is definitely on her way back.

Along the course of these 5 cycles (4 months) I've had: nausea, tender breasts, pulling sensation in my abdomen, a uti, constipation, frequent urination, very visible veins on breasts, funny taste in mouth, bleeding gums, nasal congestion.... and just about every other supposed pregnancy symptom in the book!!! Shouldn't I know better by now??? Watch me next month obsessing about the same symptoms.

I hope this post at least saves some of you a lot of stressing and a lot of googling.

:dust: and :bfp:'s to all.

Please put me in for testing on the 18th. According to my calculations I should OV on the 4th or 5th. I will try my best to wait to test until 13/14 days after! My next :witch: should be due on the 19th. What do you girls advise? Should I wait until the 21st to test to see if :witch: arrives first?

Thanks for any advise!

I cant do anything this cycle as my OH is heading out to sea for a fourtnight tomorrow and im on CD 6. So he'll be gone for all the important stuff. Im going to do the SMEP asap! I recon its the way to go. Ive posted a link to it on the front page.

Hi, im emilie, on cycle day 9 so will be testing april 16th, put me down please!

I want to try the SMEP but can't this month as I'm on CD8 now and OH has his :spermy: analysis on Tuesday and he's been told to wait 4 days beforehand :( I'll be doing it next month though!

I got a positive OPK this afternoon we we are heading to :sex: soon!

So happy because I am CD13 meaning my cycles are back to normal after 9 years on the pill- this is my second month off!

Good luck everyone.

If this isn`t our month I would like to try SMEP next month so sign me up

I am going to try SMEP as well since I Have pretty much been doing that and just got my positive opk today! So lots of BD'ing for the next couple of days! Whoohoo!!!! Bring it on!

Well my OH headed out to sea today for the next couple of weeks. So depressing. Im on CD8 today. :( I just hope he's home for the right time next month. Id rather try and get a :bfn: then know its a wasted cycle. :dohh:

That does suck! I hope he is back on time for you too! I am debating whether or not I should use preseed... trying to figure out if my cm is good enough and plentiful... have to do another check. I really want my BFP this time. I have waited far to long as it is! Gpt my FS appointment to, june 2! Over 2 months away. Hopefully I am preggers by then.

That does suck! I hope he is back on time for you too! I am debating whether or not I should use preseed... trying to figure out if my cm is good enough and plentiful... have to do another check. I really want my BFP this time. I have waited far to long as it is! Gpt my FS appointment to, june 2! Over 2 months away. Hopefully I am preggers by then.

Hey Kelly! I started using preseed this cycle only because i heard so many great things about it, and thought its worth a try..i never had any problems with my CM, but the lady that i bought it from said that its easier for the the :spermy: to get to the egg..so who knows??...So how long are you cycles? have you already ovulated? I hope you are preggers too before June!! hehe

LOL..ok, just saw your earlier post! Sorry..hehe...Well i hope your busy having lots of :sex:....I hope you get your :bfp:!!!!

I baught some preseed. I think ill prolly need it. Im hoping preseed with the SMEP and using my CBFM will all come together in a cycle for me.

My only concern about preseed is that it does kill some sperm... so I am wondering if I need it... I mean I am wet enough but I don't know if it is quality cm. I will check and then maybe use it every other day so I get some with and some without... tonight we'll go without.

Want2bamom my cycle is normally 31 days with my positive opk today I should O tomorrow making sunday 1dpo for me. I am waiting for my temps to coincide with the opk as well. Fingers crossed... aren't you testing soon?

Yup, well i'm supposed to be testing on Thursday but i may do one tomorrow morning seeing that i've been sick today throwing up and boobs are extremly sensitive..So we'll see! Oh i t hought preseed was safe to use because it didn't kill the sperm?

Yup, well i'm supposed to be testing on Thursday but i may do one tomorrow morning seeing that i've been sick today throwing up and boobs are extremly sensitive..So we'll see! Oh i t hought preseed was safe to use because it didn't kill the sperm?

Its not as good as natural wetness, but its the best you can get if you dont produce enough. It does kill some sperm but the number was very low. Basically all other lubricants pretty much kill all sperm on contact or just dont allow sperm to 'swim through'. If you dont need lube then dont use it, but if you need to use something, then use preseed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->