Hey girls

Hi can I join in too? I'm desperatly hoping for a :bfp: soon! My cycles are still settling down after coming off the pill, but I'm crossing my fingers and toes!

I def didn't need it last night for round one of BD'ing so maybe I will go without again tonight and use it on our wrap up days of SMEP. Testing with opk this morning first thing and go a decently dark line but not a pos, I will test this afternoon one more time do make sure the surge has ended... although I am pretty sure I O'd from the left side. Now I wait for my temps to go up starting tomorrow which looks like is going to happen since they have been higher then usual the last 2 days. Then I am officially in the 2ww ladies!

Hi can I join in too? I'm desperatly hoping for a :bfp: soon! My cycles are still settling down after coming off the pill, but I'm crossing my fingers and toes!

More then welcome :) Just post your testing date and ill pop you up there :hug:

I believe my O day to be tomorrow, I got another positive opk today although not quite as dark... so as long as my temps go up the next 2 days FF will mark O as cd 18 for me. Which is just about where I expected it. So i will hopefully be in the 2ww tomorrow!

I believe my O day to be tomorrow, I got another positive opk today although not quite as dark... so as long as my temps go up the next 2 days FF will mark O as cd 18 for me. Which is just about where I expected it. So i will hopefully be in the 2ww tomorrow!

Right on Kelly!! Can't wait for you to join me in 2ww, well i only really have 4 days left...But i hope you get your bfp this month!!! That would be awesome!!

Thanks!!!! I am ready to start dpo tomorrow!!!! Party!!!

Woo Hoo..you think FF will pick up your ovulation on CD18?? I will be checking your chart tomorrrow!!! hahah...I bet your temp will go up to at least 36.4 or 36.5...I'm wish you lots of luck!! fingers crossed for you hun!!

yeah when I was playing with the number I typed in slightly higher temps like 36.4 then 36.48 then when I typed in 36.52 for three days from now it marked it.. so as long as my temps go up for the next 3 days it will mark it but I won't get it till the 3 days go by and only if my temps go up. It did choose cd 18 though which makes most sense to me.

Hi Minnie!!!:wave: Welcome!!! What are your cycles like at the minute?? I have never really been on BC so i'm not sure how much it messes up AF when you come off...Are your cycles long or short? Great to have you here with us!!:hugs:

Hi, my testing date is the 22nd I think, still not sure if my cycles have settled down after the pill but I'll go for that date anyway! :happydance:
I came of the pill last month, and my last AF came at it's normal time this month, so not sure yet of the pill is still wearing off or if that's my normal cycle now cos it was very heavy and painful which isn't normal for me. Not had AF like that since before I went on the pill. Hopefully that's it now and I'll get my BFP soon! :hug:

FF gave me dotted cross-hairs today! For Cd16... I know that isn't right though.. I didn't get a positive opk till cd 17! But I put in some fake temps just slightly higher and I got solid ones for cd 18... so if my temps do go up for the next 2 days even by the smallest amount then O is CD 18! And DH and I BD every single one of my most fertile days!!!! God I want my BFP already!

Good luck. Not long now and we'll have our first few girls testing. Im realy hoping for a couple of :bfp:'s this month to give us all some hope. I know i wont cos my partner wont be home to :sex: with. But yeah, im hoping to get my own :bfp: before June.

DPO2 today so bring on the two week wait! I hope this is my month- I have a good feeling.

:dust: to everyone!!!

Hi all
I'm hoping to test around the 22nd too like Minnie83 but I came off the pill 2 months ago so hopefully cycle has settled down to 28 days!
This is my 3rd month trying so fingers crossed 3rd time lucky!
x x
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-bud...big-fat-positive-pregnancy-test-2009-a-5.html

Good luck garkat23! Fingers crossed for us on the 22nd, we want :bfp: !!!

Hey Sakura-chan I am 2dpo too, when are you testing? I really want this month to be the month for me to, otherwise I am on to cycle 10! I am down for testing on April 10th. Let the 2ww begin! I won't be symptom spotting this month or trying not to unless something is really unusual for me. I tried the SMEP, today is our day off from Bd'ing then we give it one more go. FF says I possibly O'ed on cd 16 but I actually O'ed on cd 18... if my temp is higher tomorrow it should change it to reflect that. Good luck everyone! Want2bamom checked out your chart this morning again... lol and you went up! Hooray!

Well only two days to go before our first girl tests. Good luck ladies! I have a good feeling about this month. Im so excited. I just know we're going to get some :bfp:'s this month. Theres a few of us that had done the 'sperm meets egg plan' which has shown a huge success rate. Im looking forward to see if those girls get their :bfp:'s. Theres a few of us that are going to do it next cycle if we get a :bfn:. I know i wont be even testing as i havnt :sex: this cycle cos my OH is out at sea. But ill be trying my best asap :happydance::happydance:

Good luck ladies!

Hey girls!! I'm kinda getting excited but very nervous at the same time..hehe..Wow its gone by so fast!!! I really hope the witch doesn't show her face!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->