Hey girls!

S

Serene123

Missing you all!! Any news for me? :lol:

AF came early, so this cycle was only 33 days (better than 35!!)

Not going to check out ovulation this month. Going with the flow & on a diet :shock: Must stick to it!! Apart from Saturday (because I did not spend £50 on a birthday cake not to eat some of it!!)

Hey! :wave:

Her birthdays so close! you must be so excited!

I am so, so excited but absolutely dreading it at the same time. She's so grown up but still so small. Her dress isn't going to fit, it's going to be massive and it's only 9-12m!! :dohh:

i might be due to ov tomo so.... off to bed in a bit!! ;)
im not going to use any opks for 2 months though so i can try and work out my cycle a bit.

well done you for the diet.... how are you finding it? x

Easy here, my nan and grandad don't eat anything apart from cereal and fruit :rofl: It'll be when I get home it'll be hard

Hey Toria Glad you are ok,
Good news on the shorter cycle! yey. Hope the NTNP is going well
oh i have some news
me and OH might start TTC December lol :shhh:
x

:wave: my lovely

I've missed you this week!

Glad that AF showed up and that it was a bit better than the 35 days previously.

I bet your girlie is going to look just the cutest little birthday Princess :hugs:

xxx

Awwww i cant believe she's nearly 1 now :cloud9:
Eeeek i cant wait to do cake buying :lol: Good Luck i hope you get your BFP soon :happydance:

Hope you get a BFP soon! Im curious, i've thought about this myself... If you dont get pregnant right away, are you going to go on BCP when it comes round the time you conceived caitlin? Im just interested in what others think, cause I dont think I would want my babies to have their birthdays too close.

hehe =]
bless you!
my :witch: came a little late which got me a bit worried lol (not a lot), but she did come =]

We missed you Toria :hugs: Post up lost of pics of Caitlyns Birthday :love:

Hope you get a BFP soon! Im curious, i've thought about this myself... If you dont get pregnant right away, are you going to go on BCP when it comes round the time you conceived caitlin? Im just interested in what others think, cause I dont think I would want my babies to have their birthdays too close.

I want my babies close :lol: I want to be a December mum again.

Toriaaaa!!!! We've missed you! :hugs:

Glad cycle was shorter for you, cant wait to read your bfp announcement when it comes!

If I dont speak to you before, hope your princess has an amazing first birthday! xx

:hugs: we miss you toria!! glad everythings going well, can't wait to hear all about caitlyn's big day and see all the pictures!! can't wait to have you back properly on here!!

:hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->